Off the wall question...

-

Joeychgo

FABO Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How many of you have eBay and/or Amazon bookmarked and use that bookmark to get to those sites?

i'm on ebay probably once an hour for work...and i simply type an "e" in the browser and the auto fill gets me the rest of the way there.
i rarely bookmark a site, unless it has a goofy login procedure that doesn't save, or the page i am referencing is buried.

I burn Ebay up lookin for stuf for friends and for me I caint afford, but I don't use a bookmark to get there.

I use Ebay so much I just have to type "E" and it auto fills.

No bookmark for either, I just type e and it auto fills to ebay, I usually start typing ama...and it auto fills.

Yup I have a book mark for ebay but not amazon. Of course no one would be able to figure out my book marks but me...

Attachments

• shortcut.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 197
I don't have a bookmark for either, but I do have a shortcut on my PC for FABO!

I only use bookmarks for sites I don't often visit, and cant remember the name of

Frankly I don't use ebay much anymore. They have made the site way way too complicated, and the stupid "chart" for auto year / model applications makes it impossible to find what you want in terms of old parts

Additionally Efray refuses to enforce their own rules, AKA "keyword spamming." Some ******** is "always on" there selling GM mostly buick crap, and always puts Dodge / Plymouth / Chrysler / Mopar in his spam lists. I have sent him some REALLY **** nasty emails, hoping he will report me to ebay so I can start an argument about that. Evidently he's smart enough not to take the bait.

I use the "tabs" in my IE browser .....after you use a site repeatedly it shows up in the tabs.

then within ebay, I use their "watch this item" so it sends an email before it ends.

if this answers your question at all

I use Firefox. "My Ebay" is in the favorites drop down menu for the browser window. One click to show the menu, slide down to the link, one more click and you enter the Great Time Wasting Den of Iniquity.

I don't use Amazon.

I use Firefox. "My Ebay" is in the favorites drop down menu for the browser window. One click to show the menu, slide down to the link, one more click and you enter the Great Time Wasting Den of Iniquity.

I don't use Amazon.

Same here

Frankly I don't use ebay much anymore. They have made the site way way too complicated, and the stupid "chart" for auto year / model applications makes it impossible to find what you want in terms of old parts

Not to mention every x head is a "6 Pak" and all the other deceitful crap.

Ebay yes. Amazon, no, only for a product I am interested in getting.

I do have E-Bay bookmarked even though i don't go there often, but not Amazon.
I do have FABO bookmarked as well........
Why do you want to know, Joey?

-
Back