Offensive Personalized Plates

-
Best one ever..........

upload_2021-2-17_9-27-35.jpeg

how do we know that FTP just doesn't stand for "File Transfer Protocol" ?

i thought every state had to review custom plates before they were issued to be sure it wasn't something offensive or vulgar..

There was a coffee bar here in town some time back, the name was plastered on a big sign on the highway. ...."BIOYA" Coffee Bar. I visited that place quite a few times and one day I asked the owner how he came came up with the name. I figured it had some foreign origin?? He said that it stood for Blow It Out Your @ss. I was surprised that City Hall allowed such a thing, I didn't care, but I was surprised...........I thought it was funny as hell!!. The owner said that they have no idea what the letters stood for and they never asked!!! We both had a good laugh on City Hall!!

I wonder if the DMV would catch it????

there is a coffee place here like that
it is called sympatico, but their coffee tastes like thats how they make it

There was a coffee bar here in town some time back, the name was plastered on a big sign on the highway. ...."BIOYA" Coffee Bar. I visited that place quite a few times and one day I asked the owner how he came came up with the name. I figured it had some foreign origin?? He said that it stood for Blow It Out Your @ss. I was surprised that City Hall allowed such a thing, I didn't care, but I was surprised...........I thought it was funny as hell!!. The owner said that they have no idea what the letters stood for and they never asked!!! We both had a good laugh on City Hall!!

I wonder if the DMV would catch it????

the company my wife works for went through a rough patch a while ago, and they only had two options
1 not pay their rent and go belly up
2 try to take on more debt, buy the building they were renting and become their own landlords

a few of the owners bit the bullet and decided to buy the building, but because they were a different entity they had to come up with a new name
so, the building is officially owned by S.O.L. llc

after having tried to read that, i agree, its an offensive plate

I read it and I’m not sure how that’s offensive. A bunch of esoteric hokum, but I don’t get offended by words.

We are way too thin skinned and it comes from generations of teaching lies and indoctrination in our schools.

I was behind a convertible Mercedes with a flamboyant older man in it, his license was YAGUR. Didnt make much sense but then I read it in my rear view mirror......Uh, No. I wonder is STOLEN with a Trump license plate frame would get banned? Well, from here it would.......:poke:

I was behind a convertible Mercedes with a flamboyant older man in it, his license was YAGUR. Didnt make much sense but then I read it in my rear view mirror......Uh, No. I wonder is STOLEN with a Trump license plate frame would get banned? Well, from here it would.......:poke:

xcBeuklhuws-4bvxM6w7CF2aMOo7yo6ggSNInLw_bDRim6v24d00GsZralwnv89ZiORIgZVltvBkiWBy9MttvGKOOqdkVh4g.jpg

Could Pres. Joe Biden's brother Frank get a F BIDEN license plate? Ah, walking the tightrope here. So many snowflakes, so little reason.

I was working in Louisiana a few years back & there was a Jaguar vert at the light with the plate "GAG ME". Once I got beside it, I saw the sign on the door for a shop that was into practical jokes & amusement items. I thought it was hilarious, the wife thought it was in bad taste. My thoughts are, if it offends you either ignore it of try to do something like complain about it. My advice is, "ignore it".

In the 1980’s I knew a guy with a high end Mercedes with COKETOGO on the plate.
Oops

2 recalled ones I've heard of
First one was in Nova Scotia I believe, the owner's last name was GRABHER, he had it on his plate for several years until someone got offended and reported it. He fought it but was ultimately unsuccessful.
Second one comes from Manitoba, the plate read ASIMIL8, the owner was a Star Trek fan, also fought to keep it, but lost.

2 recalled ones I've heard of
First one was in Nova Scotia I believe, the owner's last name was GRABHER, he had it on his plate for several years until someone got offended and reported it. He fought it but was ultimately unsuccessful.
Second one comes from Manitoba, the plate read ASIMIL8, the owner was a Star Trek fan, also fought to keep it, but lost.
Really? That's lame. First one is be pointing at my name, and the plate, and repeat.

How is asimil8 offensive? It a good one, my name here is a play on Locutus. Sorry you guys north of the border have some dumb laws and rules.

-
Back