Ohio or surrounding area Mopar club?

-

340dartswinger

Reaction score
I was just wondering if there are any mopar clubs around the northeastern part of ohio. I have been attending a lot of events and would like to have some cool mopar guys to cruise with. Anybody know of a car club around here? or is anybody interested in getting together to go to events around here??

There is the Mid-Ohio Mopars out of Wooster. I used to be an active member, but with home and work life don't do much with them any more. Their annual show and swap meet is the 29th and 30th at Dragway42.

i used to belong to the Ohio Mopar Association in
Columbus,Ohio.
a very good club, i don't know if they still exist
as i no long am a member, its been along time.
there used to be a cruise strip on Brice Rd.
it was stopped for a time, they were instrimental in
getting it started again as a car show.
this was in the mid 90's.
it was an outstanding club, they had everything from
antiques to full out drag racers.
there was a guy who ran a exibition mid-engine wheelie truck.
i hope their still a club and you can find them. :thumbup:
longarm

340dartswinger said:
I was just wondering if there are any mopar clubs around the northeastern part of ohio. I have been attending a lot of events and would like to have some cool mopar guys to cruise with. Anybody know of a car club around here? or is anybody interested in getting together to go to events around here??

Have you ever stop by DQ on Cleveland Ave. North Canton. They have mini meets there every sunday and there is always mopar there.

I am from Macedonia, Ohio. I am also a former member of The Mid-Ohio Mopars. I attended the the annual show, swap meet and drag race this
year. The Solon Cruise is 6.5 miles from my house. They routinely have 750-800 cars on a Tuesday night. It's the biggest cruise in Ohio.

Demon1.jpg

hemi_demon.jpg

I think we need something around here. There is a pretty good Mopar presence around here. Maybe we need to organize a Mopar only show and get everyone together and go from there. I know Summit has several shows, do they do a Mopar only???

Wow I would love to join a mopar club but everyone has super nice cars and mine is still in aweful shape lol. Oh well one of these days she will be nice :)

Massillon here.....oh yeah there is no Mid-Ohio Mopar show and drag at 42 this year...they canceled it. That club is a joke anyway. I am all for a get-together. PM me with detail or post them on this thread. I'm in.

There is a Cruise in every friday night in the dayton area at Quaker Steak in Fairborn Its nothing major just guys getting together to hang out. I believe it starts either this friday or next But I will most likely always be there on friday nights anyone in the area should swing by. My Dart and my buddies Challenger are usually the only Mopars there it would be nice to have a few more.

Well I can't be going to Dayton.....that is way south for me.

-
Back