Not open for further replies.

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all, before I order I figured I would check here to see if anyone has extras they want to sell. I'm looking for new oil pump, hardened intermediate shaft and set of head bolts.
Thanks
Steve

Hey Mike. Yes new head bolts. I ordered a Melling M72 (std vol) pump today from Parts Store. Only $50.
I wanna go new on bolts, so if you got some great.
NO sweat on the bezel, whenever you get to it. My hands are full with the engine build right now.
New ?

Still looking for that bezel...lol

No new ones . ...
But I Just got new ARP studs for my w2 motor and have a set of IMM EQ heads on the way with ARP bolts for the 5.9 I'm building ...

Nice, I'm jealous!340 is fairly stock. I haven't done a bolt vs stud comparison/research.
What did the ARP bolts run you?
No new ones . ...
But I Just got new ARP studs for my w2 motor and have a set of IMM EQ heads on the way with ARP bolts for the 5.9 I'm building ...

I bought Brian's kit that include the ported Heads,Ferrea valves , springs , retainers , intake gaskets and ARP bolts for 1649.00
My heads were cracked so I just bit the bullet.

Is your motor going to be fairly stock or mildly built ? If so I would just reuse the old ones.

ARP bolts are only like 80 bucks I think.

Mild with my skill level lol(.030 over, redneck port and aluminum intake). The short block I got didn't come with any. I have 30 yr old used ones off 318, but not using them.
Sucks as our options up here for speed parts is limited.

I'll give Karbelt a call tomorrow. Bout an hr away and good family business. Hopefully not too pricey.
Is your motor going to be fairly stock or mildly built ? If so I would just reuse the old ones.

ARP bolts are only like 80 bucks I think.

Mild with my skill level lol(.030 over, redneck port and aluminum intake). The short block I got didn't come with any. I have 30 yr old used ones off 318, but not using them.
Sucks as our options up here for speed parts is limited.

I'll give Karbelt a call tomorrow. Bout an hr away and good family business. Hopefully not too pricey.
Steve I don't know if you have heard of Mancini Racing, they are in Detriot and have a website of the same name. They have pretty much anything a mopar guy needs. Not to bad at all on price either.

Someone close to you has to have some... try a machine shop..
I have these all boxed up and addressed but I hate to see you spend 40$ shipping for used head bolts. Its up to you though...
Do you have someone close to border on US side that I can ship them to ? Or are you far away from the border.

Just called Karbelt, speed shop up here. $140 For new ARP.
I know it's not a lot but every little bit adds up.
Appreciate the offer Mike!
Pm coming.
Someone close to you has to have some... try a machine shop..
I have these all boxed up and addressed but I hate to see you spend 40$ shipping for used head bolts. Its up to you though...
Do you have someone close to border on US side that I can ship them to ? Or are you far away from the border.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back