OK, WTF are "iron slave heads??"

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
Somebody posted this gem over at the YB........

830hp HOT ROD, American Muscle Classic
830hp HOT ROD, American Muscle Classic - $30000
00Z0Z_7M4GCuOPPep_600x450.jpg

00H0H_jWcsyyv7gnO_600x450.jpg

00B0B_MwvOhy5s3s_600x450.jpg

$30,000 or BEST OFFER. PARTIAL TRADES W/CASH CONSIDERED.
My name is BJ. I own HOTTBOY CUSTOM CREATIONS and We are just finishing a complete frame off Custom build of a 1965 Dodge Coronet 440 Pro-Street Hot Rod that actually has the 440 in it. Entire engine has been custom designed and custom built bulletproofed with all new gaskets and seals. Lots of chrome. All original Mopar body badges like new. This Hot Rod Sits on a Custom built 2"x 2" square tube frame and has New K-frame. Has all New suspension front and rear with New air ride system. New floor And trunk panels from rear bumper to front firewall.fresh undercoating. And the 440 motor has iron slave heads, Mopar Valve Covers, a bitt larger than 0.60 over cylinder Bore, light weight custom forged aluminum alloy flat top pistons, Custom forged ball point rods, dual plane Aluminum Mopar M-1 intake, Quickfuel Technologies Q-Series 850-AN double pump blower Carb with Forced Air induction, has the fuel pressure guage in the dual feed line, electric Gasket man fuel pump backs up the high volume high performance mechanical fuel pump and acts as a fuel regulator, large forged Cam, large forged Crank, Custom HCC deep well oil pan, Hedman Headers, matched with the 727 Totqueflite three speed trans, with shift kit installed, 4200 flash/ 3800 stall Converter, new flex plate, TCI Pistol Grip Street Fighter slap shifter, 8.3/4 Dana Posi rear end is mini tubbed. Documented to push 830hp on the Dyno but this was NOT all out full throttle acceleration and it is street legal. Has thin Aluminum Weld Racing wheels on front with Mickey Thompson rubber, 56 Series Aluminum Weld Racing wheels and wide rubber on rear. Interior seats front and rear are immaculate, door panels are immaculate. Dash is immaculate. All glass original and like new. Has original guages and have the aftermarket oil pressure guages, temp guages and Tachs. All chrome inside and out is original and like new. The entire body has been gone over and made flawless all steele and no body filler. Absolutely no nicks, dents or rust. New aftermarket fuel tank installed. It's ready for paint and will roll out of my shop when purchased. Not until then. Too many projects to complete with not enough time so my loss is your gain. Im Selling it for $30,000 OBO But, Value appraised at upwards of $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 once the paint is done and motor with trans dropped in. I will do motor and trans for you on the spot at purchase. You drive it home. You paint yourself. I Have clean green Title in hand. Pics in ad are before the build was complete. I Can text new pics. No help needed selling. Low ballers and unreasonable offers will be ignored. No tire kickers. I May consider partial trades with minimum of $10,000 cash included. What do you have? Try me. It might be worth more to me than to you. But use common sense. No junk wanted.

I love this quote, "a bitt larger than 0.60 over cylinder Bore"

That's some funny chit.

Large forged cam WTF

Large forged crank???

double pump blower Carb with Forced Air induction

830hp, LMAO, must have 4 juice units hidden on it

That's pure ******* comedy...

Iron slave... yeah, your friends should beat you like a slave for talking this nonsense.

8 3/4 Dana posi, ok. My first comment was about the 2 colors of paint not realizing he's selling as needing paint.

I will do motor and trans for you when purchased.
Im confused.
Think someone will be getting less than they paid for...

Glad Tooljunkie is confused as well.
I can't figure out if the 440 is "actually" in the car or not.

I'll forgive typos in ads sometimes.
But anyone that misspells things on purpose (other than a clever pun) is a dead give away to me.
HOTTBOY
Is that some rap group?

Well, thanks Dell.
I just wasted another 10 mins of my life.

rur4w.jpg

Glad Tooljunkie is confused as well.
I can't figure out if the 440 is "actually" in the car or not.

I'll forgive typos in ads sometimes.
But anyone that misspells things on purpose (other than a clever pun) is a dead give away to me.
HOTTBOY
Is that some rap group?

Well, thanks Dell.
I just wasted another 10 mins of my life.

View attachment 1715144757
AGREE w/ all of the above. 850 ON A dual plane intake, @ part throttle , 850 h.p., I think it`s all B.S. , BY AN IDIOT, LOOKING FOR AN IDIOT !

By the looks of the driveway, one would have to question his mechanical skills...........

I'm still looking for the alleged blower and the 2x2 tube frame.........

That dude would **** a kidney if he rode in a car that actually had 800 horsies.

id be more worried about the custom 2in tube frame its mounted on........oh dear..
That and every time I read frame off, I say, why did you unweld the sub frames?
K frame removal doesn’t qualify for frame off restoration.
So, how can this be a frame off restoration?
Where did he get a “New” K frame?

-
Back