Old Drag Racing Video

-
It had to be the very late 60's to very early 70's from the cars that I saw.

That old film brings me right back to that time. White tee shirts and a pack of Marlboro's rolled up on on one sleeve and the smell of nitro in the air. The line of cars staging and girls in hot pants! Those were the best days.

Cool video. There were several 392's in front engine diggers. Did anyone notice the thermoquads on the BBC in the 70 Camaro?

If you have never watched a drag race at Bristol you're missing something, Thunder Valley, aptly named.

That old film brings me right back to that time. White tee shirts and a pack of Marlboro's rolled up on on one sleeve and the smell of nitro in the air. The line of cars staging and girls in hot pants! Those were the best days.
And tube tops

Cool video. There were several 392's in front engine diggers. Did anyone notice the thermoquads on the BBC in the 70 Camaro?

If you have never watched a drag race at Bristol you're missing something, Thunder Valley, aptly named.
1852 if you missed it the first time.:D

Last edited:

Nice! Couple of Competition Series.

-
Back