Old Mopar plastic models

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valiant63

Early A-body Valiants
Reaction score
Could someone give me an indication of what these models might be worth? The first picture contains several unopened models. The second picture contains some unopened models and some that are opened but everything is there, and there are two metal diecast models on the left. The third picture contains open models that are already made and put together and put back in their boxes. This is not a for sale ad. I have a for sale ad under "other stuff for sale" where someone could make me an offer. The jo-hann Superbird, the 65 Barracuda, and Bill "Maverick" Golden's wheelstanding pickup truck (signed) are models that are more valuable to me than the others. Please just tell me what these might be worth in this listing.

1221181446.jpg

1221181450.jpg

1221181453a.jpg

Last edited:
most are $10

looks like a somewhat rare 65 Barracuda- might be more for that one

Is that another 65 other than the Monogram (is that one 25th or 24th scale?

If the Jo-Hans are old stock (not the 1990's re-releases) they are probably worth a bit more as well.

Not sure on the 18th scale

I'm interested in that 65 Barracuda if it's 25th scale

that's an oddball

in the third pic down is that a 63 plymouth fury ? if so pm me about it please .

How much for the yellow 69 Barracuda & the 64 Plymouth Richard Petty model kit shipped to TX 77328?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back