Old Mopar sign

-

fishy68

Tyr Fryr's Inc.
Reaction score
A buddy of mine bought an old defunct auto repair shop and found this sign as well as other brand signs in it. He knew I was a Mopar guy and gave this one to me. When he told me about it I was hoping it'd be porcelin so I could hang it on the outside of my garage but it looks painted so I'm leary of how well it'd stand up to sunlight. Needs a good bit of clean up but all in all it's in real good shape.

DSC00777.JPG
DSC00778.JPG

That's a very nice gift, a treasure. I agree, from the pictures, not to clean it too much. Looks nice enough to be hung indoors, like in a den.

That is wickedly full of awesomeness! I love it. That would be a center piece somewhere inside my shop for sure. Great score and friend.

A buddy of mine bought an old defunct auto repair shop and found this sign as well as other brand signs in it. He knew I was a Mopar guy and gave this one to me. When he told me about it I was hoping it'd be porcelin so I could hang it on the outside of my garage but it looks painted so I'm leary of how well it'd stand up to sunlight. Needs a good bit of clean up but all in all it's in real good shape.

View attachment 1715005307 View attachment 1715005315

Awesome! Wish I could find a few of these heirlooms!

Old signs like that are sold for a fortune. That is a great gift. I want to get something like that to hang in my garage.

Awesome score! Blow the dust off and hang that bad boy up! Nice to see there are still people out there who aren't all about themselves or their wallet.

-
Back