Not open for further replies.

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, I have approx 60-70 assorted Spiderman comic books that I am thinking of selling. These are all in very good condition, and are older from the 60's and 70's. Pm me if there is any interest. I havent come up with a price yet Im checking to see if there is any interest. I will post some pics later.

thanks
4spdragtop

Couple years ago my grandma gave me many boxes for comics from the 60-70's. I picked up a price guide. Overstreet is the best one that I have found. If you want I can look up the prices for you, just pm me if you want

Big comic book fan, Over the last few years I've been buying old comics off EBay of the covers that I can remember. Dare Devil, Spiderman were my favorite Marvel comics. Plus looking at some of the cover prices of 12 cents any kid could afford to read them. Ever go to a comic book shop today - 2.99 - 4.99 cover prices plus art work I have a hard time trying to like. Yes I still read them now limit my reading to Conan and Jonah Hex. Any condition is fine. Please PM with a package price you are thinking.

Thanks for the memories
GregH

Attachments

• conan.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 249
Thanks guys, when I was a teenager I would go and stay at my moms on the weekend in Toronto, I would go to the comic book shop down the street and buy the "used" ones typically have a 15-25 cent cover price and pay around $5-$10 bux depending on the issue

i'm a comic nerd. if i was a spider man fan i would make you an offer. the years you have are important spidy years. if you have the death of Gwen Stacy for instance you can make some money. if i was just looking to unload them, i would find the oldest comic book shop around and take them to them. i know the shop i go to, if he didn't want to buy them, he would at least point you the right direction. or if you really want to make sure you get your moneys worth you can send them to be graded to a company like this http://www.cgccomics.com/grading/. me i would just go to a shop and see what they have to say as they have the best idea of whats selling. feel free to pm me if you have any questions.

i'm a comic nerd. if i was a spider man fan i would make you an offer. the years you have are important spidy years. if you have the death of Gwen Stacy for instance you can make some money. if i was just looking to unload them, i would find the oldest comic book shop around and take them to them. i know the shop i go to, if he didn't want to buy them, he would at least point you the right direction. or if you really want to make sure you get your moneys worth you can send them to be graded to a company like this http://www.cgccomics.com/grading/. me i would just go to a shop and see what they have to say as they have the best idea of whats selling. feel free to pm me if you have any questions.

Thanks Zartan, Im undecided as to what to do with them as they arent taking up much space, but I could really use the money...they are easily worth $1000's as a pkg...we will see what I end up doing.

As a side note the last issue if amazing spider- man comes out this month

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back