-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CornDog

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm gonna take a stab in the dark but maybe someone here might have a few or know where I can get some. I am looking for some old slotted stock car wheels. They were usually 15 inches and were 8-10 inches wide. These are not the typical slotted mags you usually see on the street. These are made of steel. If anyone has 1-4 wheels that would like to part with, I would be interested. The bolt pattern doesn't really matter. I'll make them work. I am building a Vintage '69 Charger Stock Car. Thanks for your help!

Justin
"CornDog"

4-Jerry20Lawley-JIS-Donated20by20Jo.jpg

The Fenton Gyro wheels are just like every other typical street wheel. Look at the size of the holes... now compare them to the holes in the picture of the race car. The wheels on the race car is very slinder compared to the Fenton Gyro wheels, Western wheels, ET wheels, etc.

The wheels on the Little red express are the closest things I have found with out being the rear thing. The Little Red Exprss wheels are 15x7s I think. If I had to I could take a set of them and have them modified to be wider. Does anyone have some of those? I think I might have two.

Justin
"CornDog"

INCORRECT........
DSC02536.jpg

DSCN0908.jpg

CORRECT......
1980_Mello_Yello_2.jpg

call memmory lane in moorsville north carolina,,its a nascar musem,,the ymay be able to put you in touch with some one that collects and sells parts of that vintage,, there is also a musuem in concord n carolina,, sorry i cant remember the name,,,

try to google little red express rims or wheels,,

i found a set of mirada rims doing that,,,the guy gave us all 4...free

good luck

I may have a set i'll get some pictures tomorrow, they are pretty wide.

I know of 3 in a junkyard near by in a tire pile, they are gold and appear to be mopar bolt pattern, they are definetly the style you are looking, steel, very w-i-d-e. I will check for you, they have been there for years and still have good-years on them!

I know of 3 in a junkyard near by in a tire pile, they are gold and appear to be mopar bolt pattern, they are definetly the style you are looking, steel, very w-i-d-e. I will check for you, they have been there for years and still have good-years on them!

Oh I would absoluetly LOVE that! Actually, if I can find a set of the wheels, I plan to paint them a golden color anyways.

Justin
"CornDog"

Try Speedway, or one of the other mail order companies. They may still be available new. We always called them "safety" rims when we raced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back