Old style looking battery

-

pete9857

Reaction score
heres a pic of my Demon battery with the stick on kit from EBay. It’s a Napa 24 group battery

35128156-53A6-4970-B62D-45254B0D78CB.jpeg

I used the stickers on my battery but not the caps. I got the green ones and put them on a deka battery. Makes a huge difference in the engine compartment. That new battery sticks out like a sore thumb, now it blends right in.

I have a battery topper and was thinking of adding those decals. Did the original batteries have colored decals like that on them?

I have a battery topper and was thinking of adding those decals. Did the original batteries have colored decals like that on them?

No they didn't. I just did 2 of these sticker deals. They pass at a casual glance. I relocated all the warranty stickers to the backside. I used a NAPA group 24 with the green caps and a group 65 with the red ones for my Bee. The group 65 is real close in dimension to a 27. The NAPA group 27 has caps and is not flat on top. Pretty good for the money, I think the repo batteries are easily doubly the price.

On my 66’ so far all I did was a new battery top post and removed the decals. When everything else Is factory looking- a plain black battery just melts into the picture.
I wanted to buy the decals but was worried about them sticking properly. The plastic case is a funky plastic that even the original 2019 decals did not want to adhere to. Are the caps glue on?

This is a battery topper on a Walmart battery. I can pass it off to most people. :)

20190914_164733.jpg

-
Back