Older Dodge White Paint (WW1 8362) Rattle Can Equivalents/Similar

-

12many

Reaction score
I remember being able to get the correct 60's-70's Dodge white in Duplicolor but that was a long time ago, anybody know of any off the shelf white in a rattle can that is close in hue? Looking to paint some steel rims. Thx

Try looking for Duplicolor ''Color Match'' spray bombs.
I found mine at a local Canadian Tire store. (I live in Canada)
They have a great variety as well.
I know you don't have a Canadian Tire there, but a search online might find a store that carries them such as Pep Boys, Autozone, or similar. Maybe even Wal Mart in the U.S., but they don't carry them up here.
They were right on the money matching the pigment exactly as advertised, although not as glossy as original.
Another option is to go to your local automotive paint store and have them custom mix the code of the paint you are looking for and have them put them into spray bombs for you. (a lot more expensive).
Good luck and let us know how it went............

NAPA will mix any paint color in a spray bomb for $17 a can here.

I remember being able to get the correct 60's-70's Dodge white in Duplicolor but that was a long time ago, anybody know of any off the shelf white in a rattle can that is close in hue? Looking to paint some steel rims. Thx

Please note that "Whites" tend to yellow with age, especially old thermo set enamels and refinish enamels. I suggest a thorough compounding (polishing) of the surrounding area you are trying to repair. The polishing will at least help in getting a decent color match.

My 65 is WW-1 white and i found stone white at autozone its a newer Chrysler color it matched very well i thought.

Dupli-Color EBCC04077 Stone White Chrysler

the front wheel is painted stone white in this picture.

IMG_1203.JPG

-
Back