Oldmanmopar and the Spirometer

-

DFX 340 Duster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Giving a shoutout and respect for @Oldmanmopar and @toolmanmike. In another thread, Met another member yesterday, Oldmanmopar informed @340wedge about the benefit of using a “incentive spirometer” to help the lungs to recover from the post Covid-19 fatigue. The following week my oldest daughter (38) was struggling to recover her energy after the infection. I told her about Oldmanmopar recommending a spirometer and that it was seconded by toolmanmike. She ordered one and accepted my offer to fly to Indiana to help her with the three grandkids (6,4,and 2 years). My wife and I arrived on Sunday the 12th. Our daughter, Stacie, could barely make it downstairs to the living room. Stacie began to use the spirometer and by the end of Saturday the 18th she had doubled her lung capacity and had stopped taking her asthma medication that she was using to help her breathe.
Today (21st) she reported that she had doubled her capacity again and was feeling normal. She was able to do 4 hours of housework without getting tired.

Thanks Steve, your helpful advice is not limited to cars. You are one of the many typical FABO members who always tries to help others.

-
Back