Oldmanmopar

-

bballfan1

Reaction score
Went to get some parts from Steve yesterday! Drove over 700 miles, and it was worth it! The amount of duster and demon stuff he has is impressive! Got all the stuff I wanted except one part! It would take a week (at least) to get through his stuff! And his prices are fair!

Just as impressive as the parts was his son. The machines he has and the passion he has for what he is doing, you can tell he was raised right! This kid is going to be really successful.

oh yeah and thanks Steve for letting me crawl around your 1971 duster to make sure I was getting correct parts!

My only "*****" is that I'm about as far as you can get from there, and still be in the US LOLOL

My only "*****" is that I'm about as far as you can get from there, and still be in the US LOLOL

I'm in PA but it's still a 10 hour round trip to his place.
I'll put it on my bucket list.
:thumbsup:

How bout this...........
The Oldmanmopar Reality Tour.
Run a shuttle from Carlisle to his place.
Like Kramer did on Seinfeld.
Lol

I always enjoy the posts of oldmanmopar sharing his new shop tools, like the sand blaster and other stuff. I’d go visit for sure but I’m farther away than Del is.

Good to hear that you were treated so well and got almost all of the parts you wanted.
I would love to go meet him some time and peruse his stash of parts and pick his brain on his knowledge some day.
However, I live so far away I can't see it happening.........

Meeting and seeing Steve's collection is definitely on my top things to do list...very knowledgeable soul with passion for his trade..I can imagine his son being chip of the ole block....I'm a 71 abody man also...great year for duster/demon!!!

Good to hear that you were treated so well and got almost all of the parts you wanted.
I would love to go meet him some time and peruse his stash of parts and pick his brain on his knowledge some day.
However, I live so far away I can't see it happening.........
Dartnutland is on my bucket list as well. Dang it, you have to be so far away. :D

-
Back