On speed tonight@ 10:30

-
Yes thats me and my wife. And thats my Basin street blue 72 340 Duster.
How I got on the show happened real fast. We were pulling in the Mopar nats Columbus, with my buddies 72 340 Demon behind me, thats the hemi orange one on the show. We where just parked and this guy comes over to me and said the blue on my car just called to him. He asked if I had seen the show American Muscle car and I said I had heard of it. he aked if he could shot the car for the show and I said OK how about my friends Demon. He said why not.
We parked at the back of the showfield. I thought he was going to film the car only but he asked to say something about the car. I happened so fast I can't remember what I said unless I see the show again. Guess it was crazy luck Huh! I've had people remark how they don't like the white stripe with black interior, But thats the way it came. What do you all think?

DusterEd,
Great car, and great comments you were able to add. How did you get to be on the show?

On a side note, would I get into some sort of trouble if I gave copies of the DVD out? Not selling it, just making it available to those guys that weren't able to watch it...
C

yeah if you figure out if you can do that id take one just let us know thanks a lot Justin

DusterEd beautiful Duster. I taped the show a year or two ago when it first aired and have watched it several times. Love it!! Did you add the pistol grip shifter to your's? Looks great.

I think I saw Lonnies Dart Sport/Demon on the show.

Thanks for noticing Adam. It is the car in my AVATAR, and it was very street legal in that shot. I like the fact that it shows me dusting a full blown race car.

Yes thats me and my wife. And thats my Basin street blue 72 340 Duster.
How I got on the show happened real fast. We were pulling in the Mopar nats Columbus, with my buddies 72 340 Demon behind me, thats the hemi orange one on the show. We where just parked and this guy comes over to me and said the blue on my car just called to him. He asked if I had seen the show American Muscle car and I said I had heard of it. he aked if he could shot the car for the show and I said OK how about my friends Demon. He said why not.
We parked at the back of the showfield. I thought he was going to film the car only but he asked to say something about the car. I happened so fast I can't remember what I said unless I see the show again. Guess it was crazy luck Huh! I've had people remark how they don't like the white stripe with black interior, But thats the way it came. What do you all think?

cool beans!

you did great on camera!!!

andy warhol was right!!!

The pistol grip was there when I got it. I know it's not factory but I like it so it stays. Your car is cool wish the picture was bigger.

Little FYI.
No A-body ever left the factory with a Pistol Grip.
Didnt stop me from putting one in my Dart either.

Did you add the pistol grip shifter to your's?

I know it's not factory but I like it so it stays.

I think pretty much everyone is aware of that.

Has anyone else switched from a P.G. over to a ball or vise-versa?
"Johnny Dart" (or anyone else who done a direct swap / comparison in the same car) which did you prefer?

I just bought my first 4 speed car and Im a little tempted to go with a pistol grip but will likely go with a Hurst T handle seeing I can reuse the Hurst shifter I all ready have,

Much better!
static.gif

Has anyone else switched from a P.G. over to a ball or vise-versa?
"Johnny Dart" (or anyone else who done a direct swap / comparison in the same car) which did you prefer?[/QUOTE]

There is not a big difference to me between the 2 shifters.The PG might be a little more sturdy.

Personelly I think the "Pistol Grip" is more for the "WoW" factor.
People who have never seen one trip out on them.

-
Back