onecatnodog has found you

-

onecatnodog

Reaction score
It's been a long time since I have owned a A-Body... I have a small collection of Mopars and stumbled on to this cool site by tracking some of my pictures that were copied and posted here with my Prowler Girls in them... I play on a few sites now and hope to make time for another Mopar site and make some more new friends... Thanks for letting me play here... John(onecatnodog)Collins
DSCF6475-1.jpg
DSCF7327.jpg
DSCF7072.jpg

Thanks for the welcome bargeahead, I love to take and post pictures as I'm new with a camera and just wanting to get better... onecatnodog

Welcome to FABO John,nice entrance. Looks like you need to check out the "babes" thread. 8)

Welcome aboard John! How about some more of just the cars??? :-D LOL A couple of the girls look like they're 13.

All 23 Prowler Girls have to fit the 18-29 age group or I will not use them... onecatnodog
DSC_0077-1.jpg

DSC_0166.jpg

DSC_0224-1.jpg

It's been a long time since I have owned a A-Body... I have a small collection of Mopars and stumbled on to this cool site by tracking some of my pictures that were copied and posted here with my Prowler Girls in them... I play on a few sites now and hope to make time for another Mopar site and make some more new friends... Thanks for letting me play here... John(onecatnodog)Collins
DSCF7072.jpg

The Johns Manville insulation is a nice touch! (and no, I'm not ghey....I noticed the hottie).

Got to have insulation here in Colorado SassyGrassScamp... That is if you want to do a photo shoot when there is snow outside, the wind is blowing the temp is 14 and it's night time... onecatnodog
DSCF7298.jpg

Just saw the post ...welcome to FABO and if you can excuse me for a few minutes, I should e back in a ummmmmm ....few....lol

Wow! My pics can't compete with you'res but i'll give ya 2 anyway!:cheers:
Welcome!8)

75-86.jpg

75-87.jpg

To the left of the P51 is a Sea Fury if that is the plane that you are talking about bargeahead... onecatnodog
dscf5266.jpg

To the left of the P51 is a Sea Fury if that is the plane that you are talking about bargeahead... onecatnodog
dscf5266.jpg

THX, from the other view it almost looked like an F8F Bearcat with a spinner. Would have been back sooner but forgot the airplane was what the question was about. You're killin' us here.

64Dart170... Pictures are worth a thousand words and thank you for the welcome... To the contrary, your pictures (are great) and it's not easy to shoot more than one object at a time in a picture.. You photos are clear and focused with good lighting... I am by no means a pro and have a cheap camera and wanting to learn so much, so fast... The way to get better is to go out and have fun and take your camera with you as you will be shocked at what you see.. Take a picture and then look it over and see were or what you could have done to improve it... You will find out that you will take a picture once in a while that is just plan awsome... I know I have, just by luck... Here is one of them taken last year at the Stanley Hotel here in Estes Park Colorado... onecatnodog
dscf6468.jpg

64Dart170... Pictures are worth a thousand words and thank you for the welcome... To the contrary, your pictures (are great) and it's not easy to shoot more than one object at a time in a picture.. You photos are clear and focused with good lighting... I am by no means a pro and have a cheap camera and wanting to learn so much, so fast... The way to get better is to go out and have fun and take your camera with you as you will be shocked at what you see.. Take a picture and then look it over and see were or what you could have done to improve it... You will find out that you will take a picture once in a while that is just plan awsome... I know I have, just by luck... Here is one of them taken last year at the Stanley Hotel here in Estes Park Colorado... onecatnodog

I hear ya man. The longer you shoot the better you get. There's a problem with that, the pickier you get too. I've learned to take 6 pics for every 1 subject and move just slightly with each shot as the camera hits. I throw out 5 and keep the best one. Try doing that back in the film days. I miss film for softness in effects and control. But ya can't beat the 1's & 0's for pixel control!
Good Luck & have fun here! It looks like you're fitting right in!8)

Some times you only get a few shots... I was lucky enough to hold the Prowler Nationals here in Colorado in 2008... We had 66 Prowlers on the Royal Gorge Bridge and I flew over in a helicopter... :read2: onecatnodog
IMG_234444.jpg

-
Back