PICT1186 (Small).JPG

PICT1187 (Small).JPG

PICT1188 (Small).JPG

PICT1189 (Small).JPG

PICT1190 (Small).JPG

PICT1191 (Small).JPG

PICT1192 (Small).JPG

PICT1193 (Small).JPG

Where was this at?!?!? WOW... wish I could've gone... beautiful pics as well as cars... Let me know if there are anymore shows coming up in Western Wa. Thanks bunches!!!

what can I say,beautiful pics,great turnout,absolutely wonderful show grounds,lots of shade trees,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,damn, now I'm jealous

I didnt even know there was a show today,I saw a the red scamp and a 67 gtx that i missed go by while at the gym & figured Id go check it out. Had to run home for the camera and missed the gtx but got all the others. Glad you guys like them. I think the next show coming up is the Cool Desert Nights in July sometime. About 7 blocks get closed off for this. Come on down!!!!:cheers::toothy10:=P~:cheers::happy10:

Dizzydean, is that '72 Demon painted butterscotch or gold? Either way it looks great.

John

Lot better show then the one I went to today.
Two Mopars in the whole bunch. Only about 20 cars in all.
The weather wasn't the greatest cloudy and windier then hell even a trace of snow.

This was in Eastern Wash Tri Citys,Richland to be specific. The Demon was a cross between a Butterscotch and Gold. No slants today :wack: other than the power wagon. I would of put mine in but it would feel bad being in a corner by itself,there wasnt a catagory for 3/4 primered cars :cheers:

Looks like a great day for a Mopar show. Lots'o'nice ones there. Thanks for the show!!!!!! toolman

Did that 70 Charger only have half of a vinal roof, Landau style? Funky! :toothy10:

-
Back