-
Status
Not open for further replies.

breakstuff

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
1996 B&J open car hauler. Served me well for the past 10 years. Brakes on front axle and has a new break away. 2 5/16 coupler and 7 pin round hook up. Tires are in pretty good shape and are trailer tires, the spare is of the same size but is a light truck tire. I put 2X12's in the center just to make it more useful. Trailer tows straight and is the best trailer I have ever towed. It's black and the paint is chipped in places,rims don't match, and slide out ramps are mounted in the tail. 3200LBS axles
Located near Adrian, Mi. $900 OBO

Attachments

• car hauler.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 1,215
You aren't traveling across country any time soon are you?? Say to NY? Exactly what my son has been looking for. I'm on the east coast and you're on the west coast, great. Too bad.

Crap! Cash in hand and nine hours away from central WI? Free bump and GLWS.

Through a few extra bucks at the seller and meet in the middle or better yet, find something that needs to be towed in between your locations and help pay for the trailer.

That is a good looking trailer, does it have a title?

You aren't traveling across country any time soon are you?? Say to NY? Exactly what my son has been looking for. I'm on the east coast and you're on the west coast, great. Too bad.

Now that is a funny one... Since when is Adrian, Michigan on the west coast?

Woody, Adrean, Mi. is just above Ohio. So its still a drive from Walton Ny but not across the country. Look on ebay there are tons for sale or check with the trailer dealer in Norwich or Cobleskill They really arent that much money...Bill

do you now what right around the corner need a trail but no cash sorry so here is a bump for you

Since I wasn't paying attention in the ad and looked up his zip code in his profile which shows a 90210 zip. So there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

Sale no longer pending. Co-worker wanted it on a payment plan but we all know how that works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back