Orig. Duster/Valiant 1969 Commercial!

-

70DusterBob

Reaction score
I do a little surfing on YouTube, the program found this commercial for me. I had looked at some Dusters for sale on it and it found me this commercial from 1969!!

I didn't know they had 14 Cubic "Feet" of truck space! I knew it was huge, but that is HUGE! lol! I think that is only the Valiant though. Duster's are big but I don't think they are that big.

Have fun...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQK7xpGpiuc&ebc=ANyPxKpuKC0j1V1rAeJsV-h-l4E6m5yUkNFguAwx60BcKg0caK0s3zt5lnHr10Jg_aEUfKJM6yCo"]1970 Plymouth Duster, Duster 340 and Valiant Sales Features - Dealer Promo Film - YouTube[/ame]

I do a little surfing on YouTube, the program found this commercial for me. I had looked at some Dusters for sale on it and it found me this commercial from 1969!!

I didn't know they had 14 Cubic "Feet" of truck space! I knew it was huge, but that is HUGE! lol! I think that is only the Valiant though. Duster's are big but I don't think they are that big.

Have fun...

1970 Plymouth Duster, Duster 340 and Valiant Sales Features - Dealer Promo Film - YouTube

Nice!

Very cool! Thanks for posting this. Oh,to be able to go back in time. I wondered when they came out with the "lane change" turn signals,I figured it had to be 1970 since my dart had that feature. I didn't know plymouth could get the S83 optional 1970 Dart style rim-blo padded wheel too. I sure would love to have a duster like this one with the center console,automatic and air conditioning. 1970 was the only year these were called valiant-dusters,right? I noticed there is a Valiant badge about the word duster.

Yeah, my 70 Duster has a Valiant emblem on it as well as a Duster one.

Very cool though, I thought this commercial was great. And how long it is too! They don't make commercials like that anymore, haha

I would absolutely love to have the center console Duster with a rib blow horn! Fancy!

I did get a Gold Duster though, the stickers are about 1/2 in tact, they are all there, but kind of worn with time. Love that Taz though.

-
Back