Our great member Tony Fields Last Ride

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
As many of us know Tony Fields has been declining in health :( and has called and said Mike, I am out on a long haul to enjoy my last ride :popcorn: Tony has took many long rides around the states in the past and enjoys getting out to meet people, his barracuda has been in a few Hot Rod power tours and made the long haul, but this was back in 2010, 20012 I believe.
If you have had any great memories with this great man please do join in and wish him well (health has took a turn on him) as we know , I love these two :) Thelma has stood strong by his side many years enjoying these tours, but now she is taking Tony on his last ride around the country.
I have been talking with him and he said he wants to come to the hill and enjoy a Bud Lite with me here in Arkansas at my home for a quick stop. It will be his first time here.
Tony is now in a wheel chair and will be the passenger as his wife takes him on this last ride.

Say hello to our old friend and take the time to share a picture of you and Tony together you have enjoyed in the past please please, this will mean allot to our old friend :thankyou::thankyou:

My wife and many fabo friends enjoying his home back about 4 years ago.

Love you big brother.. The last picture is Tony and his wife Thelma 4 to 5 years ago.

P1090732 (Small).JPG

HotRodPic.jpg

DSCF3291 (Medium).jpg

I wish I had met you Tony. You reached out and helped dad and I with some well needed pieces for dads 67. Reading thru your threads and knowing you did "it" right.
Im hoping we will get a chance to meet.
Enjoy this ride and share a beer for me with Memike.
God bless

I have never met this great man but he earned my total respect years ago from just reading his posts and I could read between the lines what kind of person he was in real life. I am sorry I have not met him yet but he has been on my mind and in my prayers throughout his health problems. Tony, you are a great mopar brother and I wish you the very best and I continue to pray for a miracle. Enjoy the time with Mike, your friends and family, Joe

We love yall. Tony, if you get this way, I want to know. We would love to see yall again. God bless yall.

Tony, you are someone I know I would like to meet, and we don't know but that shall happen beyond our understanding, meanwhile I am happy that you and Thelma are going to see Memike and Treva and others!

@krazykuda , should love to post a picture or two of his fun times , Hope this is ok Karl, He put it on and was pointing at me :rofl:

Monster MoPar 2013 089.jpg

Last edited:
It is with VERY great regret I never got to meet you. You have been a great asset and a great attitude for this site. I've enjoyed many of your posts. Who knows, maybe "someday" we will all meet up

Tony, you and Thelma deserve the time of your lives. Have it.

And give your wife a big hug and kiss. She deserves that and more.

There is nothing better in life than a wife who is truly your partner. And Tony picked a winner.

All the best to both of you.

Tony , enjoy the ride... I always enjoy your camaraderie, interjected posts with your experience and knowledge. THANK YOU....!!!!!

If Tony's coming near Chicago, let me know, I'd love to see him again...

I will talk to him about that, he is going to leave here and go to Oklahoma , then new mexeco, then to Arizona and then to Colorado, so I bet he will be heading somewhere near you on his leg back to In. @krazykuda

God bless your tour. You inspired and made welcome on FABO so many people, you just dont realize it. You are the definition of a Mopar Maniac. Praying for a miracle, wish I had the opportunity to meet you. Be strong Thelma.

Enjoy your cruise Tony and Thelma. May it be both memorable and comforting.
Thank you for your love of A-bodies and all things Mopar. You shared with and helped many brothers and sisters you don't even know.
God bless and travel safe.

I first met Tony and Thelma at the Monster Mopar Weekend out at Indy in 2011 and I am honored to know such nice folks!! Please stay safe in your travel's Tony and Thelma and have a great time hanging out with Memike who is another great guy who I miss hanging out with as well since the MMW at Indy moved to Norwalk,OH.
Here's a picture of one of our fond memories of Tony and his black Barracuda,6pk2goDemon, and myself with my Demon back in 2012 at the Monster Mopar Weekend. What a great time we all had and miss those days!!!!
002.JPG

I have never met or chatted with Tony, with that said I hope he has a great time.
Your Barracuda is very sweet, a measuring stick for all.
Have a great time, Sir.

Never met you Tony, or your wife but wish nothing but the best of times for you both on your ride.

If you get to DFW, give me a yell here on the board.

Would love to meet you both.

God Bless you both.

Bruce

-
Back