Our new website is now live

-

fnabody

Reaction score
Hello to all. Some of you know me and for those that don't, I will introduce myself. My name is Mark Pepin, a lifelong Mopar enthusiast. I own and operate Peps Parts, a small but slowly and steadily growing Mopar restoration parts business. What started as a hobby over three decades ago has now grown into a fulltime business for us. We have been selling on ebay for over 10 years under the name mainelymopars and will continue to do so. We continued to grow and then opened an ebay store under the name Peps Parts. After several years of having our loyal customers asking when we were going to have our own website, I take great pride and I'm very happy to announce that we now have our own website! Lots of thought, planning, and time has been put into this effort. I hired a extremely knowledgable company, who's owner is a member of some of the Mopar boards himself ,to design and build our website. Together we shared ideas and came up with what I think is a great and easy to use website. We only have about 25% of our available inventory loaded into the website as I speak and are adding new items on a daily basis as time allows. Please take a minute to visit our website. We welcome all potential new customers and thank all our former and present customers for helping us to get to this point. Without your continued support and belief in our great service we wouldn't be where we are today. We sell new, NOS, used, and top quality reproduction parts that we proudly use on our own restorations. You can type www.pepsparts.com into your web browser or click on the link below to visit us. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope you enjoy the website!

Congrats on the site.

Now i gotta ask about shipping to Canada. USPS instead of FedEx or UPS? Gotta avoid those pesky broker fees ya know.

Wylde1.

U.S.P.S. only for any shipments to addresses outside the U.S. We ship worldwide and have many repeat customers in Canada. Shipping costs are high enough without having to pay the rip off UPS brokerage fees.

-
Back