Outdoor Storage in Portland, OR

-

pharmboy

Reaction score
Anyone in the Portland area, if you're looking for outdoor storage, Parkrose RV storage treated me quite well. They charge $20 per running 10' per month. So, my 68 Dart was $40/month. Very secure place, very easy to deal with. Again, it's outdoor storage, but if that's what you're looking for, they do a good job of it.

Hate to tell you but aint nuthing stored outdoor in Parkrose is safe and secure..............

As far as property crime it sucks compared to the rest of the city. Not to mention it rains for like 3.5 months straight it seems (outside storage)

I will say unless you have property in the car you should be fine there.

Well, when I put it into storage, the lot was behind two high fences with locked gates, and I saw at least two large dogs around, as well as a caretaker of sorts. Quite a few unusual vehicles...a couple vintage airstreams, and I think a '62 Caddy...

Parkrose storage is pretty good, if you're storing stuff at your Parkrose _house_ (or anywhere not behind a 10 foot fence) you're kinda screwed. Nice info on the price though, I have a big thing I need out of my fuuuuuuggin' way.

-
Back