output shaft bearing

-

cannucky

The Guy With No Birthday
Reaction score
Anybody know the part # for the rear Output Shaft Bearing for a 66-71 904 ? All I can find is #s for the much later 80s version TF6 . I am changing the rear seal on my 904 and got this wild hair up my backside about pulling the tailpiece off to do it on the bench without removing the trans from the car and figured I might as well swap this bearing while I'm at it .

Anybody know the part # for the rear Output Shaft Bearing for a 66-71 904 ? All I can find is #s for the much later 80s version TF6 . I am changing the rear seal on my 904 and got this wild hair up my backside about pulling the tailpiece off to do it on the bench without removing the trans from the car and figured I might as well swap this bearing while I'm at it .
TCS Part Number 12432 Fits 1966-2003 904 and also fits 1962-2001 727. Size is 2.440" OD
Hope this helps.

Called them earlier today , they only stock the later one thats larger, I believe it's 2.88 od he said , he was the one that told me I needed the smaller one that changed in the early 70s .Thanks for the up tho , the person I spoke to didn't have an interchange # for it either .

Last edited:
If I can't come up with a # my parts guy can give to the bearing shop I'll pull the tail off the pos wille wanker 727 thats sitting in the corner of my garage and measure the one in it .still hoping someone has a number out there , found one on ebay with an old Chrysler # 2466484 but haven't had any luck crossing that old number to something used today .

You're looking for a 206-LOE in BCA/National. Doesn't look like it crosses to CR/SKF.

Try me on monday. BCA isn't my brand, so you might end up having to go to the 'other guys'.

Your latest radio ad says you've been upgraded and can now get stuff from everybody .I'll call or stop in monday after you've had a chance to check out your upgrade , there are no other guys , they are dead me ! LOL

Radio ad? Damn, we've hit the "Big Time". Finding the part number was all I could manage from home.

Just go to a bearing shop with the measurements or the old bearing and they should be able to set u up. A tranny shop may have it Kim

yeah it says something along the lines of the Victoria stores now being upgraded to Corporate Elite or something such pablum , enabling them to source parts from 31,000 vendors worldwide blah blah blah .....so no more excuses lol!

Dusterglenn is my bearing shop along with my everything else shop and the sooner he accepts that and rolls with it the easier it will be for both of us .....:lol:

Just go to a bearing shop with the measurements or the old bearing and they should be able to set u up. A tranny shop may have it Kim
PS Kim I am trying to do this in one shot /afternoon which means having the bearing in hand before I start tearing it apart .

-
Back