Over the rainbow bridge

-

Demonracer

71 Demon 00 Ram 16 Chrysler 300S 05 Caravan
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Our pretty baby girl cat, Casi went over the rainbow bridge this morning. Her kidneys were weak last Wednesday & got worse over the weekend. She cried off & on most of the night, telling Grace & I that it was time. RIP our pretty baby girl Casi 15 1/2 years with us.

Sorry to hear that. We have one now that is on the first stages of kidney failure.

Aw man.

Our oldest is 11 this year.

You have mine and Kitty's condolences. What kind of family member was Casi?

Somehow, I missed the word "cat". So sorry for your loss.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry for your'e loss, I have three cats of my own and don't even want to think about losing one.

Jeff

That sucks. I really feel your pain and I wish't there were some words of comfort I could give ya', other than: It fades with time. We lost my best buddy Will Henry in March. Perfectly good otherwise-healthy and strappin' dog but the wheels went - couldn't get up to go pee or get a drink of water. And he was counting on us to fix it cuz we always fixed everything. Life's been pretty meaningless since. He went everywhere with me.

IMG_0108 2.jpg

willflagmaybe.png

Hopefully You'll see them again, I think that's about all the comfort We have

Sorry to hear about your kitty.Cats, dogs, whatever, they become family and it's hard to watch them go. My condolences

Funny kawinkydink anyway - Mitch sent condolences. That's Mitch walking in the background in the pic I posted of Will Henry and me in the car. When synchronicirty AKA kawinkydink runs high there is psychic energy at work. So yeah: Maybe we're seeing them again, essentially, now.

That sucks. I really feel your pain and I wish't there were some words of comfort I could give ya', other than: It fades with time. We lost my best buddy Will Henry in March. Perfectly good otherwise-healthy and strappin' dog but the wheels went - couldn't get up to go pee or get a drink of water. And he was counting on us to fix it cuz we always fixed everything. Life's been pretty meaningless since. He went everywhere with me.

View attachment 1715367636

View attachment 1715367637

Damm, what a great picture,You and the pup in the piece of car, I would blow that up, frame it and put it on the wall, feel bad for Your loss !

Our condolences from up here. It's tough losing loved ones, furry or not.
That's Mitch in the pic? I thought it was Samsquanch.

Sorry Demonracer. We had a brother and sister, he lived 18 1/2 good years until he developed the same problem (she lived 20!). They’re all upstairs with the Man now, chasing mice for fun, God rest them.

We're trying to prepare for losing one now. The cat we inherited from a long time church member after she died, is not doing well. Sweetie is about 13. She has either kidney or liver failure. Not much we can do except keep her comfortable. She's a good old cat, too. Here she is looking at the camera while Morris is takin full advantage of the food bowl. We've since made Sweetie an inside only cat.

SWEETIE LOOK.jpg

Damm, what a great picture,You and the pup in the piece of car, I would blow that up, frame it and put it on the wall, feel bad for Your loss !
Ben Drinkin, nee Rick Sweeney, who recently lost his ol' lady, common-law wife whatever, took that photo, in Hoppy's yard. That's where my avatar pic came from.

-
Back