P.A. roll call

-

p0is0n_DarT

Reaction score
wheres all the central to east pa mopar owners at? ...looking for other mopars to hang out with this coming summer.

im in northumberland county,i bought my dart down in lancaster though,,look familiar,lol

I'm between Allentown and Pottstown - close to Quakertown. Work in Harleysville.

Cambria county here, most likely two west to hang out but still pa I head to harrisburg from time to time and the scranton area

Use to live in Reading, Shillington, Birdsboro, Wyomessing, and Mohnton(real close to Maple Grove). I am a Florida transplant now.
My brother use to hang out in Pottstown back in the 70's. His budy Joe Hodges always had cool cars. I remember he had a 71 Charger ay one time I believe.

Bethlehem

Cruise nites in Trexlertown starting April-Oct 2010 2nd and LAST Saturdays of the month.......

Bob
64 Dart
10 Challenger RT

BOB how many cars at that cruise,,,maybe ill head up one time i fits not raining this year

Bethlehem

Cruise nites in Trexlertown starting April-Oct 2010 2nd and LAST Saturdays of the month.......

Bob
64 Dart
10 Challenger RT
Where exactly do they meet? I wouldn't mind heading up in the Charger.

In the shopping center across from Air Products..Trexlertown Shopping Center... Rt100 N or S. east on RT222 approx 1 mile on right... Sears Hardware anchor store, plenty of restaurants.

Bob

In the shopping center across from Air Products..Trexlertown Shopping Center... Rt100 N or S. east on RT222 approx 1 mile on right... Sears Hardware anchor store, plenty of restaurants.

Bob

The Trexlertown cruise is one of my favorites for sure. Lots of MOPARS!!

-
Back