Packed up tonight

-
Thanks Steve. I’ll take a couple weeks off the the job search begins. Rumble, Neither yet. Sick of the boss. All the other guys are great to work with. Kim

Nothing is worst than an asshole boss, and going to work and it being a miserable day. Life is too short for all that!

God has never liked it when I wanted to kill someone!

The last while I found it hard to go into work. I didn’t even want to be there. When I made up my mind to quit I felt a lot better. Kim

Best of luck to ya'. Stay positive!

True story...…...
Way back, my brother's band did this special song for the (prick) manager of an area club they were playing at. At the time I'm thinking to myself, WTF, never heard them do this song before. They preformed it loud to the end, shut down everything, packed up their equipment, and left him there with his juke box. They had no issues booking future gigs around town.

Sometimes packing up and leaving is the wisest choice. Otherwise things can get physical in some instances!

life's too short to be miserable. Job market is great right now..... Move on :)

Been there an done that Kim, I'm sure you are great at what you do, youll land on your feet and that asshole will regret you are gone.

Hit the fuckin road!

That is when sunrise and sunset is the prettiest!

DynamicImageHandler_36be853f-7e35-43d8-b095-7ee301ede6c2_compact.png

I have always had the theory that when you wake up in the morning, and dread going to work, it's time to do something different.

Thanks for the support guys. I should clarify that that the boss is also the owner. He has unrealistic expectations from everyone at work. He belittles everyone. I too believe the grass is greener on the other side of the fence. I’ve worked at a few places in my career. and every new job has been better than the last. But I have to add that they promise u the moon and don’t deliver. Kim

Yeah, you can’t trust what any employer offers or claims...but you can always trust your instincts.

You know what is best for you and when the situation is no longer working.

Best of luck, I’m sure you will land on your feet...in a better place.

Some people just shouldn't have any authority.I have had such a boss who was very mean and loved to make the guys squirm.I stood up to him and he left me alone from then on.
He got what was coming in the end.
Kharma is a wonderful thing.
Good luck to you!

You’ll be fine Kim, and much better off spiritually. Mental anguish, especially at work is a dread that no one should have to endure!

4 years last october.
I went home and became self employed.
Should have done it the day i got my mechanic’s ticket.
No longer have to put up with supervisors crap.
Especially when they cant do your job.

Best of luck with the new leaf!

You must have worked at the same place as my last job:(

Same thing, promised me the moon, a real jerk all the time, talked about people behind their backs, etc.. I figured it out after 2 months and started searching for a new job. Took me16 months to find one, but damn I love my job now. It's really the perfect fit for me.

Took 18 months of hell to get to heaven!!!

Good luck, I know you'll find a great job!!

Thanks for the support guys. I should clarify that that the boss is also the owner. He has unrealistic expectations from everyone at work. He belittles everyone. I too believe the grass is greener on the other side of the fence. I’ve worked at a few places in my career. and every new job has been better than the last. But I have to add that they promise u the moon and don’t deliver. Kim

-
Back