paint ideas anyone?

-

superdart360

Reaction score
Here is a picture of my car currently. Was looking for some input on a paint theme I have come up with.
paintbefore.jpg

After chopping up the car panels in my computer so I could modify colors this is what I came up with. I could not get the exact colors as I would want the paint to be but it gives a general idea and theme of what I was thinking.

The bottome color would be a heavy metal flake kinda burn orange look. While the top color would be high gloss black. And some kind of dividing color between the two. I have just left it at white for now. I also have the twin hood scoops coming wanted to accent them in some way to make them stand out.
paintafter.jpg

Thanks for any input!

Actually I like that a lot, I had always thought about doing the same on a 70+ Dart but with Light Metallic Green/Silver and black on top. I would move the pinstripe up to the top of the crease, but thats just my preference. Also, I would paint both front and rear bumpers.

That looks good, but I like solid colors.. If it where mine I would go solid black... It will look good your way though. Different strokes for different folks... :thumbup:

Just the way you have it look's good.
But if I had it to do I would go with orange or Y5 yellow on the bottom and black at the top.
is your interior black?

superdart360 said:
Yes the interior is black. I agree a brighter orange would look pretty good.
Thanks for the input!
:thumbup: Ether way she is going to look great.

Have you checked out the "Poison Dart" car at imaginemotorsports.com? It is white on the top with the dual scoops. Beautiful car.

-
Back