then MORE primer....
Barracuda022-vi.jpg

Followed by even MORE primer....
Barracuda156-vi.jpg

But now. There's color!
Barracuda177-vi.jpg

But it's only wet-sanded, not rubbed out yet.....:sad1:

Barracuda180-vi.jpg

<SIGH....> I'm back out there tomorrow. He's going to have it polished out by then. I hope.....

Barracuda182-vi.jpg

Here's my wife: "You missed a spot..."
Here's Brett: "Get your wife outta here..."

Another "sweet" paint job. I envy you guys, who have fresh, clean, painted bods to work with. All the fun jobs start now John.
Great job!!

69 Swinger1 (Small).JPG

Wow, that looks sharp! And once it's been wet sanded and polished it's going to be as smooth as glass!!

Keep showing us the pics!

H22A4 said:
Keep showing us the pics!

OK.....
Barracuda183-vi.jpg

Barracuda180-vi.jpg

Barracuda178-vi.jpg

I'm really having a hard time catching the exact color and the finish in these pictures... Trust me; it's %$#@#$% NICE!

Looks great John!
Did you get tight pockets when you saw it painted? LOL

Looks nice John! Must feel great, I remember the bad threads a few years ago with the engine problems......now get it ready for Englishtown! :D

At last...it`s gotta feel good! John, you need to get Tony or Adam to put this and all of the Cuda Capers threads together in one to chronicle the evolution of your car. Just as you did the pictures in the beginning of this thread, but everything together would be awesome.

Longgone said:
At last...it`s gotta feel good! John, you need to get Tony or Adam to put this and all of the Cuda Capers threads together in one to chronicle the evolution of your car. Just as you did the pictures in the beginning of this thread, but everything together would be awesome.

That WOULD be nice! Hopefully I'll be able to post that final John Force-style smokey burnout picture we'd ALL love to see! :love4:

EvilScamp said:
Did you get tight pockets when you saw it painted? LOL

Tight pockets? I ripped the stitching out of my zipper!
686.gif

FASTBACK340 said:
That WOULD be nice! Hopefully I'll be able to post that final John Force-style smokey burnout picture we'd ALL love to see! :love4:

Yup, with the proverbial sh*t eating grin! Lol! :toothy7:

-
Back