Paint shop Jail...Looking forward to release date.

-
Joe, when he say's rain, in Oklahoma and Texas this time of year, they mean Heavy Rain, 60-80 mph downbrusts that pick up all loose gravel and sandblast cars, and large hail, all at the same time. He is wise to watch the weather if it is an hour drive.

The rain chances have been dropping for Saturday over the last 24 hours but this is Oklahoma. The weather people are saying rain for Sunday and Monday now.

Just got off the phone with him. I'll save you the BS. I'm going up tomorrow to look over the car. There is a chance of storms for the next few days. So we scheduled Wednesday to be the pick up day. That is the first day with good weather and both of our schedules work out.

Just got off the phone with him. I'll save you the BS. I'm going up tomorrow to look over the car. There is a chance of storms for the next few days. So we scheduled Wednesday to be the pick up day. That is the first day with good weather and both of our schedules work out.

Getting to look it over is at least one step forward.

Look it over good, make notes and take some pictures. Take a friend also and have them in on all the conversations.

That's a really good idea. Thanks

Plus having a friend allows a 2nd set of eyes to look everything over and spot things that you may miss. I have done this for several friends and stopped a buddy from buying a Mustang that had lots of rust issues and he had looked over the car many times. He was looking at all the upgrades while the guy was talking to him and pointing out stuff he wanted him to see and drawing him away from problems areas. The seller was not happy when I asked a few questions that I already knew the answer to and this caused my buddy to step back and take a better look.

He says it will be done today and he will deliver it Saturday. But again I don't want him at my house with it on the trailer and then try to pull some BS Like "I need more money or I'm leaving". I want to be the one loading it up and driving away from that he'll hole.

I would tell him you want to come see it in person and make sure it's up to your expectations and just bring a trailer.

Just go there during normal business hours with the trailer bring a friend and a camera snap some pictures of him if he asked why you are taking his picture tell him your lawyer wants it...Then when he hits you with the BS of price... Ask him if he is sure he wants to charge that.. and state to him we had a deal for this much and verbal or not you didn't authorize any additional work... Then mention something about over payment scams....And you have already contacted your lawyer about the whole mess...And the pictures are so they know who to pick up...If that doesn't make his butt pucker nothing will...( you know just play with him, God knows he has been playing with you...)You will see how fast he changes his tune... Do this after it is loaded on your trailer of coarse....Good Luck to you buddy... Post his picture on line and have a warning about being ripped off by body shop slacker... Bill

I'm going tomorrow with a friend. I really hope it all turns out fine. I would hate to go to jail tomorrow. It being a holiday weekend and all it would be Tuesday before I got out. LOL.

Best of luck ..... Trailered mine home today. 2 years 1 month . But beautiful!

Yup. Hopefully someone about a foot taller and 100 pounds heavier. All he has to do is stand back a little ways and crack his knuckles.

Do a temp hire,with the local bar bouncer's.. Three or four ,should get it done. (Yes ,I have done this.).

??????????

Sometimes, you get feisty,to fix problems......I had this do this myself,to unload a 67 Camaro shell out of my shop .,Was it worth it,yes!. Get your buddies, grab a damn trailer. Pizza & Coca Cola's ,your responsible for.....

Getting ready to load up and go see the car. I just called, he said they were washing it. Wish me luck.

-
Back