Painter recommendations South Florida

-

JAG_mopar

Reaction score
My car is ready to go to paint. Does anyone know of someone in the Ft Lauderdale area that can spray the car?

I used a place called Margate Auto Body and paint on 441. Speak to Andy. Probably better if your body work is done because he mostly does insurance work. Tell him the guy with the red Duster told you about him

I'm looking for the same as well. Need some body work done though.

Not sure of your skill set, but in my area before I built my shop there are people that advertise the renting of their full professional spray booth with ventilation systems heat lamps and some even do all the cleaning up before and after your paint job. They supply all the compressed air, wet sand facilities. Costs like $200 per two days.

my skillset is able to accomplish the paint. my arm may feel like a twizzler after about 2 coats, my body may not be able to handle it, so I may not be able to get through the task, I like what you are saying, I tried to look on craigslist and google search, no results.

Craigslist was where I originally found the shops offering it. But have seen it on offerup as well. I also took body shop class through the local community college years ago and the shop teacher offered the use of his booth for a fee, and for nominal cost more even his help to final prep anything and teach any lacking skills needed. The ad on craigslist isnt always there, but does come up from time to time regularly.

Keith Rods and Customs in Pompano Beach. Steve Spykes does outstanding work. Members of our Chrysler club have had their cars done at this shop.

Thank you for the recommendation, I guess I should have updated the thread. Already painted by someone that had done work for me before, not totally happy, there was too much dust and he did not put on as much clear as I wanted. I am in the process of cutting it for a Flow coat of clear.

We have another project almost ready, I will give them a call.

Joe

IMG_5506.JPG

IMG_5507.JPG

GMP 440 and 340 DOC, Thank you for the tip, Update, I ended up using Keith's Rods shop for a final flow coat of clear over the car. I will agree, Great to deal with. looking forward to giving him more paint work.

-
Back