Well I finally got fed up with the black engine bay. I had already relocated the battery to the trunk a year ago and didn't do anything else like I wanted. But I decided it was time and went at it. Pulled the motor totally by myself and probably will do the same going back in. LOL. I filled the seams near the fire wall and it really jazzed it up...gave it a flush look to it. I still have a lot of work to do but thought I might share what is going on. I have never sanded, grinded, primed, filled, so much in my life. But it is slowly smoothing out. I havn't started wet sanding yet so it might look a little rough.