Part 3 newbie

• Thread starter Deleted member 40550
  • Start date
-
This has the makings of an epic road trip. Cooler of beer, sack of beef jersey, some Gatorade, and wa la you are in Colorado!

A cooler of beer, bag of jerkey, and some Gatorade and you got the makings of an epic road trip right there!
You guys are crazy.. but love it..

I hate that my cars are ten miles away, I couldn't imagine leaving them behind. I'd chip in for fuel.
Yea it is ruff. we have 3 classics there both my daughters and my wife's cars are 909 ish miles away.

Thanks for all the offers. Was reading these with my daughter. She has been kinda emotional lately she just had to sell her daily as it wouldn't pass emissions and would cost more than she wanted or could pay to get it fixed. So poor kid has been kinda down over that and when she seen all the offers of help well she lost it. We are looking to try and get them this spring had a few bids on shipping but looks like it maybe cheaper to rent a uhaul and pull them out our selfs. Thanks all for helping her keep her head up on keeping her dart.

I dunno how to spearhead this, or donate funds to move at least the dart, anybody out there who can do this, maybe a gofundme acct for this. I could chip in at least $20. If a bunch of us did that i am sure it would be enough in gas to get it there.

I dunno how to spearhead this, or donate funds to move at least the dart, anybody out there who can do this, maybe a gofundme acct for this. I could chip in at least $20. If a bunch of us did that i am sure it would be enough in gas to get it there.
I'm on board with kicking in gas money. I'm in MA so to far for me to do any towing.

we are in Brighton Colorado. car is in Farmington mo.
Dang, I was hoping for the Kansas City or Joplin area. That's a bit too much of a trip for me to do in a weekend. Maybe if we could arrange a relay, St louis to KC, KC to Salina, KS.

Still haven't got her dart out here yet, been dragging our feet. But now time has come to get it out of there. Land owners want it moved out they are building on the property and need them moved out of the way. Does anyone know of a nice inexpensive shipping company to get it for here. have a couple other cars that also need to go if they do a multi car discount? I would fly out there to help load it up and be ready with help to get it unloaded. thanks for the help..

Update, just payed to get the car out here.:drama: Now to wait on its delivery.:welcome: Kido is so happy to have it in the same state as her,:lol: now to try and get it back on the road for her?
:steering:

Man almost a month on waiting for them to pick them up. Daughters dart is on the way home.. Know to start putting the fenders, hood etc on it. She is so excited..

584328816_2.jpg

Driver made good time car made it home yesterday at around 4:30. got to say the daughter is so happy.. She was sad she was at work when they got here. said why is my brother in my car? We cant wait to get it to the new house and start to tear in to it again.

kaylas dart is home.jpg

-
Back