Part numbers for the jeep manifolds for swap??

-

ShopDuster

Reaction score
Does anyone have the part numbers for the right and left exhaust manifolds that work good for swapping in a 5.7??

Thanks

Does anyone have the part numbers for the right and left exhaust manifolds that work good for swapping in a 5.7??

Thanks
You may want to look into 6.1 jeep manifolds FYI. I am not sure how those log style will fit.

What year/s and numbers are those? Do they actually fit? Pics? Thanks!

They're from the first generation of Grand Cherokee SRT8. About '06 through '10 I believe. I bought them because I had hopes of putting a 6.1 in my '05 Ram some day, but I've decided against that and am selling everything I have that is 6.1.

I do know that the 6.1 CAR manifolds won't fit without modification to the manifolds and the car. The car manifolds swing outward as they go downward. The Jeep manifolds go pretty much straight down and I think they'd fit, but can't guarantee it. If you give me a number to text a picture to, I can do that.

Last edited:
They're from the first generation of Grand Cherokee SRT8. About '06 through '10 I believe. I bought them because I had hopes of putting a 6.1 in my '05 Ram some day, but I've decided against that and am selling everything I have the is 6.1.

I do know that the 6.1 CAR manifolds won't fit without modification to the manifolds and the car. The car manifolds swing outward as they go downward. The Jeep manifolds go pretty much straight down and I think they'd fit, but can't guarantee it. If you give me a number to text a picture to, I can do that.
I tried to dm you but it said inbox full

I'd like to see those pic's too !

-
Back