-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pnypwr

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Going to part this car out, it’s a 69 dart custom, slant 6 auto trans ps bench seat 2 door vinyl top. It’s got some
Bits and is mostly a complete car just rusted. Let me know what you need me to save as it’s going to the crusher is a few days. It’s in a bone yard now I just can get bits before it goes away.

93DDA39A-8507-46B4-B775-3DEEDA9A01E7.jpeg

E745DCB6-515F-4D96-8E16-B01B39EA6D87.jpeg

2497DE44-A1D1-4A6B-B044-BDFD1ACBC744.jpeg

176B0A27-78E4-4504-9E6C-9E24AD1809E6.jpeg

92656D89-B340-4C80-9508-BE625185AAEE.jpeg

Do you have the ability to cut out a section of the spare tire well? I need a patch piece for my car, maybe about a foot long or so.

Yes let me know what you need if it’s good I’ll harvest it

Oops, sorry - I hit the send button too fast. I could also use the gas cap and the two little pieces of the trim for the vinyl top, the ones located at the top of the A-pillar. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you'd like to discuss the details.

What the side trim? I think one or 2 sections are good

what does that windshield look like?

grab that grill someone will want that for sure.

also the front seat tracks are a sought after item.
can you get a picture of the interior, dash and such?
steering column, is it manual trans and standard steering or power.
is the trunk lid in good shape?
trim on the nose of the hood is also a sought after item as well as the bumpers and bumper brackets.
I would buy the whole car if I were you and strip it clean right there, leave whatever is not usable.

I could use the chrome trim for the driver's side rear quarter window if it comes off easy and in reasonably good shape. Will send you a PM.
2497DE44-A1D1-4A6B-B044-BDFD1ACBC744.jpg

I can bring home the whole carcass if I want, the windshield is cloudy, trim is good, trunk lid is ok has some seam issues tho. One side of hood trim is ok but dull. Has a bench seat in it so are those tracks worth getting? Power steering col shift has a woodgrain wheel but it’s pretty ruff. My plan is to get as much as I can off it but the shell is rough and the drivetrain isn’t to exciting honestly...who doesn’t want a seized up slant 6?

Are the bumpers straight/ re-chromable? I don't "need" them but I'd darn sure hope you save them

Yes rear bumper is good front has a rolled corner but I’m sure it’s fixable, yes I’m saving them

Are the bumpers hard to find these days? I have a pair that I can get ( likely cores) in a package deal. I was thinking of not getting them. Sorry for the hijack!

Is the drive side frame rail any good? My guess is no since it looks like it was sitting on the ground. Need a good, solid complete front frame rail.

I wonder if it's got an 8.75 under the back. I know it's a slant sux but stranger things have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back