[FOR SALE] Parting out 1965 Plymouth Valiant Signet 273 4 speed

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
i need the 1/4 panels on the red valiant from mid wheel well back to tail lights for both sides if not rotted out

Do you still have the entire front clip and a passenger door. I'm 8 hours away but can pick up. I might ask for more pics if you still have the parts. Thanks

Do you still have the entire front clip and a passenger door. I'm 8 hours away but can pick up. I might ask for more pics if you still have the parts. Thanks
I have the the pass. inner fender, front frame rail, pass. door and hood from the 65. I have the front fenders and both doors from the 64

I have the the pass. inner fender, front frame rail, pass. door and hood from the 65. I have the front fenders and both doors from the 64
Are the doors rust and bondo free? I'm doing a 66 Cuda so I can either switch the entire front to a 64 or 65 but just the fenders won't work. I definitely could use a good passenger door from any year 64 to 66.

Are the doors rust and bondo free? I'm doing a 66 Cuda so I can either switch the entire front to a 64 or 65 but just the fenders won't work. I definitely could use a good passenger door from any year 64 to 66.
Doors are rust and bondo free. Have the grill and bumper from the 64 also. Hood is the same 64 and 65, so are fenders

I'll talk with my body guy. So I'm clear you could supply 2 good fenders, a hood, grill, and front bumper along with a passenger door. Again I'm looking for bondo free on all parts. Surface rust is fine. And of course what do want for the parts?

I'll talk with my body guy. So I'm clear you could supply 2 good fenders, a hood, grill, and front bumper along with a passenger door. Again I'm looking for bondo free on all parts. Surface rust is fine. And of course what do want for the parts?
Yes, fenders have acouple dings in them especially where the bumper end brackets bolt.

Yes, fenders have acouple dings in them especially where the bumper end brackets bolt.
Thanks. Any chance you could take some close up pics of dings. I'm sure they are fine as long as there isnt any rust through. I just GPS ed you. Closer to 9 hours. I'm guessing hauling a trailer maybe longer 1300 miles round trip. So I have to figure all my costs, parts and gas. So let me know what you want price wise so I can figure it all out. I appreciate your quick responses.

Thanks. Any chance you could take some close up pics of dings. I'm sure they are fine as long as there isnt any rust through. I just GPS ed you. Closer to 9 hours. I'm guessing hauling a trailer maybe longer 1300 miles round trip. So I have to figure all my costs, parts and gas. So let me know what you want price wise so I can figure it all out. I appreciate your quick responses.
Sure thing, ill get you pics tomorrow and prices

Here are the pics of the fenders.

20201220_122422.jpg

20201220_122424.jpg

20201220_122427.jpg

20201220_122434.jpg

20201220_122436.jpg

20201220_122439.jpg

20201220_122453.jpg

20201220_122455.jpg

20201220_122458.jpg

20201220_122503.jpg

He said it looks like the fenders will do. So I need to know cost of fenders, hood, and grill. Also cost of door. Thanks

He said it looks like the fenders will do. So I need to know cost of fenders, hood, and grill. Also cost of door. Thanks
I have a pending sale on the fenders for tomorrow with a guy who PMed me before you asked about them. Suppose to meet up with him tomorrow for them. If it falls through I'll let you know. But the grill, hood and door are still up for grabs if still interested

Thanks. Not really because the only reason I would need the grill and hood would be because I would be putting 65 fenders on a 66. I'm still interested in the passenger door though.

Any chance you have a passenger side rear / quarter window regulator? My 65 Barracuda arm was snapped at some point.

CCBCA640-8A1D-43EF-B11F-C25B507E5939.jpeg

8BB6F63A-C59F-46BD-829A-F17981D0605A.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back