[SOLD] Parting out 68 notch carcass

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RAT ROD AL

MOPAR ARCHAEOLOGIST - one parts hoard at a time!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Contact seller
This is the car I got a while back and stripped for the parts. The back half and floor is totally rotted out. The front has a lot of good sheet metal parts left on it.
Door jambs , cowl, front core support, Inner fender wells , fire wall all look ok. This carcass is headed the the scrap pile soon. So If you need a piece of it PM me . Pieces I will sell cheap
( basically for the cost of Blades , cut off wheels and Bandages and antibiotic ointment !)
The parts will be cheap but the shipping might not be. So keep that in mind before you want something and have me cut it and then change your mind. Reason being I will have to sacrifice one piece to save the other. ( I'M not a surgeon !)
So with that being said It will be 1ST come 1ST served
Thanks AL
20190508_145944.jpg
20190508_150013.jpg
20190508_150026.jpg

How much for this piece. Mine is bent
from inner to inner

20190508_170310.jpg

Inner fender well,
Where it starts turning up. @ 4in or so i think

20190508_171843.jpg

Last edited:
The inner fender wells are already claimed. Can you get me a better pic of what your wanting and description ?

Just where it turns up @ 4 in. or so. Can cut or drill spot wells .So i can install in my Form. S
Will look like factory

20190508_172325.jpg

OK , I think. I will check it out in the AM as it's midnight here now. But I think it's in good shape. If so , FREE just pay shipping.

Do you want the lower horizontal part and the 2 bends where they bend up to the inner fenders ?
I might want other parts , so please give me a few days to check out my 68 Form S to be sure i dont need other metal. B4 u scrape shell

OK got some of the car cut up. Stripped out my saws-all, used up all my cut off wheels, plasma cutter crapped out, Can't find any more CRACK that I must have taken (joke) when I thought this deal up ! But so far only two wounds. Bought a new saw tonight ,to finish up the job come MON.

Last edited:
Thats easy part, hard part is fixing that weak part on my inner fender. Can u cut me out a section of ur parts car

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back