parting out the whole yard except my project cars

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
100$ to your door for the manual steering box you may need to purchase proper pitman arm for your application, 75$ and shipping for the spindles
manual steering box price and shipping to 18504.any disc brake spindles?

Hey Waggin.

Any chance you have a manual steering box for a 66 barracuda, an emergency break handle, or enough parts hanging around to do a front drum to disc brake conversion?

Thanks.

I need a right front fender for a '67 Barracuda....or maybe even the front half of one I can graft it on to mine.

Let me know if you have one.

WHAT WOULD THE DIFFERENCE IN THE MARKER LIGHTS BE? sorry about caps. also could you get some pics of them maybe and a price. i am definetley interested'

the fenders i have left to sell the drivers side is for a 72 so youll have to patch in a section from your old fender for the marker light there are pic's of them in this thread post 38 pic 6789 yellow 71 fender....the greay ones are gone, I'll see if I can find pics of the drivers side fenderhttp://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=184191
WHAT WOULD THE DIFFERENCE IN THE MARKER LIGHTS BE? sorry about caps. also could you get some pics of them maybe and a price. i am definetley interested'

I want a fan shroud for a 22" radiator PN 2582931. Brackets too if ya gt 'em. Name your price -- I WANT IT!!!

A friend of mine has a 1966 Dodge Dart and he's looking for the trim/molding piece that goes on the front lip of the hood. Not sure if it's aluminum or stainless.
Alan

I'm looking for Autodrag Centerlines 15X31/2 and 15X8 or 15X10's SBP 5 on 4". Also a super stock hood for Barracuda, or super stock scoop, and a 4spd tunnel panel for an Abody.Call Mike @(816) 264 3912 anytime night or day.

hi i am looking for a manual transmission pedal assembly and clutch linkage for a 67 dart i am doing a conversion from an A/T also the trunk gt trim moldings.

thanks

Waggin, in search of '70 and up non-AC pulleys for a small block (water pump & crank) w/ power steering. Also looking for a set of shock plates for an 8.25 rear (I believe the 8.75 plates may be the same) Any chance you've got 'em layin around?

Jeff

Just had to chime in and say what great parts I got from Waggin the last two weekends. Not only was he great to deal with and totally honest about his parts and their condition, but he is also fair on the prices.

He had almost everything I needed for our Duster, including an awesome set of seats, and the F-Body interior trim pieces I have been trying to get for the last 6 months.

I can't say enough good things, and I plan to get up there as often as the bank account permits to get the rest of what we need. It was like a little slice of Mopar heaven.
:cheers:

Waggs is a badass for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back