[SOLD] Parting out two(2) 1967 Barracudas.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Notchback is not cut up, I have a clear title, fender tag, & build sheet for it. One of the inner fenders has been removed due to it needing to be replaced. Once upon a time I was going to restore it.

Maybe you shoulda tried to sell em fairly intact as projects instead of parting them out. You may have been able to get rid of em faster, and put a nice project in somebodies hands. Its not like they are building 67 barracudas anymore.

They were for sale as complete cars for a year, no one wanted to make the trip so I began parting them out. With what isn’t sold here soon I’ll take to the metal recycling yard to get it out of my garage.

Notchback is not cut up, I have a clear title, fender tag, & build sheet for it. One of the inner fenders has been removed due to it needing to be replaced. Once upon a time I was going to restore it.
Do you have a set of these? Interior fastback Mark

20180123_201150.jpg

Interior door panels? No, but I have two door shells if that’s what you were looking for.

I’ve actually been selling like crazy on eBay and Facebook. I’m happy to help other a Body Barracuda enthusiasts complete their cars, or get one piece closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back