Parts in Pac Northwest?

-

batoven

Reaction score
Hey all,

I live in Bellingham, WA. near the Canadian border. Looking for parts to rebuild my Son's 71' Swinger. Doing a V8 swap in (its a /6 now). In the process of building a 360 for it. Need an oil pan, SBM 904 trans, A body 8 3/4 rear with 3.31 or 3.54 SG small bolt pattern axles if possible, HP factory exhaust manny's... and that's just for starters. Anyone with the above mentioned pieces or anything you may think I'm gonna need for this build shoot me an email please. Thanks!

Depending on what your budget is and how many other parts you need, Wildcat Auto Wreckers is south of you in Sandy, Oregon. Their prices are not cheap but they have a great inventory. Your other option is to find the parts in the for sale section here or on Craigslist depending on how quickly you want them.

Depending on what your budget is and how many other parts you need, Wildcat Auto Wreckers is south of you in Sandy, Oregon. Their prices are not cheap but they have a great inventory. Your other option is to find the parts in the for sale section here or on Craigslist depending on how quickly you want them.

Good to know. I was trying some of the local yards but had no luck. Thanks!

You're in the land of old cars! So many cars and parts on Craigslist or at a local Mopar show. Even some wrecking yards still have a wealth of old cars. There are quite a few Mopar guys around Burlington/Sedro-Woolley.

Hey all,

I live in Bellingham, WA. near the Canadian border. Looking for parts to rebuild my Son's 71' Swinger. Doing a V8 swap in (its a /6 now). In the process of building a 360 for it. Need an oil pan, SBM 904 trans, A body 8 3/4 rear with 3.31 or 3.54 SG small bolt pattern axles if possible, HP factory exhaust manny's... and that's just for starters. Anyone with the above mentioned pieces or anything you may think I'm gonna need for this build shoot me an email please. Thanks!

Give my buddy Nick a call. He has a resto shop over in Yakima. PM me for the ##

-
Back