Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Contact seller
She is a 66 Valiant 170/6 that got hit by lighting :shaking2:
I do have new plug wires that I have saved:thumrigh:
I did have a distributor :angryfir:, but my wife can not leave my stuff alone and leave my only!!!!! small corner in my bed room alone :angryfir: so While I was out I ordered a new distributor cap, and the electronic pick up system that will go in the distributor that is on her now.... and hope the springs and other parts are fine :-| And I pick up a new fuel pump tomorrow :eek:ccasion:

As you can see most of the wiring headlight/blower motor/wiper motor was saved because I had my main power supply shut off switch turned off I installed and saved int wiring :blackeye:

pm me if you have a wiring harness for sale and parts you see in these pictures, I figure all my new electronic ignition is shot.

Thank you for all your help, these parts will need to be shipped to 72401 Arkansas :home:
She is my only driver and I just don't like driving my wife to work and I can't see out of here Pacifica very good.

Pm me or reply here. Thank you for your time helping me search these parts out

Attachments

• Spring 2011 232.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 590
  • Spring 2011 233.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 602
  • Spring 2011 234.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 574
  • Spring 2011 218.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 597
  • Axle bearing change 117.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 600
damn... somebody pissed off mother nature. I hope you find the parts you need

My hart broken part that can not be replace :cry: as you can see the card holder is gone but the card was laying on my frame rail.

Attachments

• Spring 2011 230.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 582
damn... somebody pissed off mother nature. I hope you find the parts you need

I have high hopes that this great site of many can find what I need :happy7:
Thank you slimjim

MeMike.........Im in need of stuff as well. When i see what happened to Victoria my needs seem to be meaningless. I will do what i can to help. Thinking of you man.........Its got to be tough. All the best and im sure this awsome forum and members will be able to help you out..........Edd

dam mike;I wish I would have box up evry thing I had to the one I got rid of back wen we talked about the sway bars and sent it to ya but didnt think you wanted it.I just got home from the hospital and will be making some phone calls.hang in there im shour evryone will get ya fix up good as new..Artie

Mike....... I have a s/6 distributor and coil you can have
i have a slant 6 harness you can have also but its out of a 70's valiant if you dont find one soon you can use it and alter what ya need to get the car on the road again lmk i ship em to ya..

Hey Mike, I'll check my harnesses tomorrow and see if I have a /6 one, I'm not sure if I saved it or not, but knowing me I did!!! I'll be back on tomorrow with an update!!! Geof

Victoria is a tough old girl took mother natures best shot and is still standing.
Looks like Ma Mopar won this round.
Victoria is just a little smoked/burnt around the edges.
Hope it is a quick and painless repair for you memike.

Will send you a 64 valiant harness for a slant sick. should be the same. can mail it sat.

I just got word that old tired rebel has a wire harness for me from his 65 Barracuda daredevel, The 65 and 64 are the same and I hope he is not taking it of the barracuda he just got running :scratch:. he wants to gift it to me and I would feel bad if he is going to remove it from his car :sad1: we need to get together on this :thumleft: so maybe we can get together on this and I gift back dagnabit!! Yall and all the member here have went way beyond goodness to help me.... Pete!! If you have it ready to ship :happy2: ship and this will keep old tired rebel from going out and removing it from his car. we will get this figured out and I will get my address to you Pete. old tired rebel is a saint wanting to jump in and help, but in my mind I see a great person out in his wheel chair going fare beyond to get me parts I am in need of. I already sent him a pm back with my address and I hope we can save him all the hard work and do this, he has a big hart and want to help :goodman:.
I will get another pm to rebel before he rolls his self out to his car and could hurt his self removing it :eek:fftheai:. Jump in here old tired rebel or lets get together before you remove your wire harness :thumleft: Thank you booth because this will get me on track and move me forward.
PM's tomorrow to you and Rebel Pete.:toothy2:

I have a 65 underhood harness for ignition,alt,headlights.Let me know Mike as I won,t be using it.It,s in very good shape.

MeMike.........Im in need of stuff as well. When i see what happened to Victoria my needs seem to be meaningless. I will do what i can to help. Thinking of you man.........Its got to be tough. All the best and im sure this awsome forum and members will be able to help you out..........Edd
Thank you Edd, I need to look and see If I can help finding your parts you are needing and looks like I have the most important part found :hello2:

dam mike;I wish I would have box up evry thing I had to the one I got rid of back wen we talked about the sway bars and sent it to ya but didnt think you wanted it.I just got home from the hospital and will be making some phone calls.hang in there im shour evryone will get ya fix up good as new..Artie
As you can see I am all fixed up and thank you :hello2:

Mike....... I have a s/6 distributor and coil you can have
i have a slant 6 harness you can have also but its out of a 70's valiant if you dont find one soon you can use it and alter what ya need to get the car on the road again lmk i ship em to ya..
Thank you drive48, It looks like a wire harness has been found :hello2: And I have a coil and I have ordered a new electronic pick up and and cap and rotor for my distributor :cheers:
Thank you for your thoughts and jumping in to help me find what I need and you are correct :study: Your wiring harness would work but as you can see I have three members with the correct harness =D>

Mike, I believe you can get a replacement Certicard from Gailen Govier. Here is the link I found:
http://www.gvgovier.com/
I opened that page and that is the place to have a new one made :thumblef: Thank you so much I will do that down the road one day, along with finding another plastic card holder.
Thank you dustermaniac :hello2:

Hey Mike, I'll check my harnesses tomorrow and see if I have a /6 one, I'm not sure if I saved it or not, but knowing me I did!!! I'll be back on tomorrow with an update!!! Geof
Thank you Geof, as you can see there are three of these 64, and 2 65 harnesses out there for a slant 6 from our members :thumblef: I or we just have to figure out who to send me one :?: The closer the better on shipping daredevil is in Texas and pettybludart in in Canada and he put new shoes on her from his race car when he pulled the 7 1/4 out. And you and Nella are in Michigan :sunny:
So you can see I will have one here soon enough from some one :thumrigh::color:

Victoria is a tough old girl took mother natures best shot and is still standing.
Looks like Ma Mopar won this round.
Victoria is just a little smoked/burnt around the edges.
Hope it is a quick and painless repair for you memike.
Thank you Ridge :hello2: I have already got started and as you can see I have many members here with the hard to find harness I am in need of :toothy4:

Will send you a 64 valiant harness for a slant sick. should be the same. can mail it sat.
lmao :hello1::toothy7:
You have a harness for a slant sick :toothy7::laughing::laughing: I never herd it put that way Pete :hello2:

I have a 65 underhood harness for ignition,alt,headlights.Let me know Mike as I won,t be using it.It,s in very good shape.
You have been the candy man more then one time for Victoria and I Scott :hello2: yours will work also, and be another perfect fit :color: Know what do we do :scratch:

Damn everybody stepped up....this awesome....Is there anything else besides the harness.....I see you have a altenator, distributor, original style wires, now possibly a harness.....what about a coil....I have a factory coil....trying to think of things ya need....or how about I send you a donation to the resto of the ol girl.....

Damn everybody stepped up....this awesome....Is there anything else besides the harness.....I see you have a altenator, distributor, original style wires, now possibly a harness.....what about a coil....I have a factory coil....trying to think of things ya need....or how about I send you a donation to the resto of the ol girl.....

Thank you for the offer 64X2 :hello2: But I have extra time on my hands and need nothing except your good wishes and cheer me on as I get Victoria back on the road :wav:
Thank you soooo much for the offer and concern my friend but looks like I have everything I need :hello2: sounds like pettybludart has a great wire harness for me and it will be well worth the wait to get it from Canada :bounce::bounce:

I've got a stock replacement coil you can have, let me know.

Thank you dustoff440 :hello2::hello2: I have one ready and thank you for the offer, Everyone is doing there best to send me these things I need for free and I feel so blest to have hundreds of folks jumping in with PM. offering me parts that I can have just for the asking!!! Yall spoil me rotten :hello2:
Thank you sooo much dustoff440 :toothy4: But I am good to go as soon as I hear back from pettybludart our Canadian member :toothy4:

Just promise us to tell Vicky that she can't stay out late at night smoking anymore.

Mike, be sure to send the powdercoated parts back to Leanna. I'll payapal her some $$$ to get the ball rolling. I want to see Victoria back on the road looking as beautiful as ever. :love5: :love4: :thumbup:

Wylde1.

Just promise us to tell Vicky that she can't stay out late at night smoking anymore.
You got it Rev :hello2: It looks like she will be a none smoker on the road soon :wav:
I see sun shine outside :toothy4: I am heading outside and set on my lawn mower before mother nature changes her mind, They say if you don't like the weather here in Arkansas just give it time ,it will change :hello2:

Mike, be sure to send the powdercoated parts back to Leanna. I'll payapal her some $$$ to get the ball rolling. I want to see Victoria back on the road looking as beautiful as ever. :love5: :love4: :thumbup:

Wylde1.

That's what I said too Graham -- Victoria was a rolling PSC billboard! -- but it will all be redone at no charge so hang onto your paypal cash my friend.

I love this forum!!! And it seems every day I find a new reason to love it even more. Ya'll always outdo yourselves. :-D Makes me proud to call myself a FABO member.

MeMike I don't mind pulling it from my Barracuda and it will go a long way to help you. I sent a reply to your pm you sent me,just let me know either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back