Past Customer Photos Needed for my 2020 Powder **** Wall Calendar!

-

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
I'm putting together a 2020 Powder **** Wall Calendar. It will be MUCH better with some post-installation customer photos! Please get your high resolution PSC Powder **** pics to me ASAP if you want your ride / art project featured in my latest shop calendar!

I can copy them from this thread but the end result will be better if you email them to me directly at PhoenixSpecialtyCoatings@yahoo.com. If you want to share your thoughts about the shop along with it, I'd love to include feedback on your page / section. This is NOT restricted to recent customers.

Prior calendars have been VERY popular and historically sell out quickly. As before, I am using Shutterfly for its amazing high quality, crystal-clear photographs, and heavy stock that doesn't bend (or need the hole taped for every month after April). Pics of a few months from prior editions are attached to give you an idea of how they turn out.

I will start a separate thread with all necessary info when the calendars are ready. I'm still getting the draft together right now but want to get them done soon.

Thanks to all PSC customers for your loyalty and amazing feedback over the last 13 years! It's only because of your support that I get to do this job I love so much!!! :thankyou:

Adam Hall calendar page - Copy.jpg

2018 Powder **** Wall Calendar - December - Jensens and Weiands.jpg

2018 Powder **** Wall Calendar - March - MP valve covers.jpg

Carl Blake's page in 2018 Powder **** Calendar.jpg

Powder **** 2018 Calendar -- September.jpg

-
Back