Pat Blais is an Awesome Guy

-

fourstrokin

Reaction score
Hi all. I don't have an A-Body but run a 383/727 in my 53 Dodge so I lurk around here for good drivetrain info. I pulled the drivetrain out of another 60's truck build someone else did and ever since I installed it, my 727 has had extremely harsh shifts. I finally got around to it last month. After diving in I found it had a TF-2 kit. I started looking for a stock valve body on here to just swap it and had a ton of you guys responded quickly :) By chance I had also contacted an ebay ad for a VB which happened to be Pat Blais. He took a bunch of his time to educate me on the the way these work and together we ended up just fixing what I have. He even sent me some free parts to use. Just wanted to give him a big shout out for being such a kind and generous human being. He's retired now, but you can tell he genuinely loves his work and loves to educate people. Cheers Pat!

IMG_1053.JPG

years ago, I used to see him quite frequently. Top drawer TF guy. I used to watch him bust apart my trans, diagnosing along the way, and reassembling it in about an hour, or an hour and a half. I haven't seen him much in the last decade, but occasionally I'll see an ad for him online, "TF Patty".

I've gotten a few things from him in the past. Always top notch. Got what I needed very quickly.

I agree...I have ordered from him off ebay for my trans needs and never had a problem

TF Patty is definitely top drawer, he has also helped me multiple times putting my 904 trans for the race car.

He is indeed very kind and very smart. I listed him as a good reference and a good company to deal with. A great person to know for sure.
Tom Hand

Last edited:
I agree, got a deep 904 pushbutton pan from him last year, all good parts and perfect instructions. Didn't know he was retired, Mopars will miss him!

He built the 904 in my Barracuda. He liked going for a ride in it. Said it pulled harder than his big block cars.

"I think he finally shut it down.....I read on another forum"
I can't find him on E-bay either.

-
Back