Pathetic sign of the times.

-
I’ll probably be heading to a semi big money race at Quaker City on Friday. If I was in this sport for the payout I would have quit racing years ago. Truth is I’m not a very good racer but I do have fun. A win for me is taking some round money home just to blow it again on more race stuff. Round money has really changed lately requiring you to go more rounds for less money. I guess what I really enjoy is parking the motorhome for three days for some racing, bs’ing, socializing, etc. 300.00 for a weekend of that isn’t a killer
BC9A00D2-B10F-4FA5-B222-980639191718.jpeg

Have fun and be safe John.
Going to 131 this weekend for normal bracket weekend, get a few hits, then in two weeks the NMCA comes in, racing in that too.

Have fun and be safe John.
Going to 131 this weekend for normal bracket weekend, get a few hits, then in two weeks the NMCA comes in, racing in that too.

My son just told me with Norwalk being closed this weekend he is working Saturday and they are going to Milan Mi. On Sunday.

My son just told me with Norwalk being closed this weekend he is working Saturday and they are going to Milan Mi. On Sunday.

he should drive couple extra hours and race Sat and Sunday at 131.
Much, much nicer track and facility.
Oops, just saw he is working Saturday

he should drive couple extra hours and race Sat and Sunday at 131.
Much, much nicer track and facility.
Oops, just saw he is working Saturday

He works as a mechanic at his girlfriends shop so he’s just grabbing some overtime. She and her dad both race so they make the call when and where. His car is still laid up at my house till he gets back racing. Just another first time track of many for him.

-
Back