payment

-

famous bob

mopar misfit
Reaction score
what form of secure payment do you guys make/use , other than paypal ?

A good old fashioned postal money order.
Or recently, for a very high dollar amount.
A wire transfer of funds into my bank account.

Money order or a personal check.

Selling yourself is a sin against God. You should know better then that.:poke:

ive come up with 3 or 4 good comebacks to that...none of em were appropriate, so ill just say this...i never mentioned prostitution, something in your twisted mind went there

you can send money through Walmart: Destination store number and name of person to pick up. Everyone lives near a Walmart it seems.

After one last raping by EBAY, I closed my Account. I've been a member since 1998. Their fees are totally out of control!

After one last raping by EBAY, I closed my Account. I've been a member since 1998. Their fees are totally out of control!

biden touched it !--
notice small b , no respect for him/them , at all !

yeah, like I`m going to send $950 in the mail--------lol
I had some lady send me $4,500 friends & family through PayPal for my boy’s huge swing set. Of course they had to come and get it. A guy from three states over transfer $1,700 to my bank account for a tool.

$950 is nothing.

what form of secure payment do you guys make/use , other than paypal ?

Zelle is bank-bank no wait for access. Venmo requires a transfer once received so a wait of 3 days +/-

I generally only use PayPal for purchases from online vendors in order to avoid direct exposure of my bank or credit card data.

I don't link ANYTHING to a debit card

I had some lady send me $4,500 friends & family through PayPal for my boy’s huge swing set. Of course they had to come and get it. A guy from three states over transfer $1,700 to my bank account for a tool.

$950 is nothing.

$950 cash is what we were talking about , GAURANTEED not to get there !

-
Back