PBIR TnT

-
PLEASE NOTE: Beginning November 1, 2014
For all cars that run 10.99 or faster in the 1/4 mile, 7.10 or faster in the 1/8 mile, it will be mandatory to have either a diaper or an approved belly pan to race at PBIR's Drag Strip, in order to maintain track and racer safety. Thanks for your cooperation

I would think that since it is on the top of the page in Bold print....they might be telling you something

I haven't been there in over a year but every time I went they looked my car over, especially the first time.

PLEASE NOTE: Beginning November 1, 2014
For all cars that run 10.99 or faster in the 1/4 mile, 7.10 or faster in the 1/8 mile, it will be mandatory to have either a diaper or an approved belly pan to race at PBIR's Drag Strip, in order to maintain track and racer safety. Thanks for your cooperation

I would think that since it is on the top of the page in Bold print....they might be telling you something
About like 1/8 mile racing, and endless boring bracket cars, and dragsters with stutter boxes and cross overs. National Hog Raising Assoc. " IS KILLING IT SELF!" --- While their at it, they might as well figure out something to kill the rest of the mopars/ like they did pro stock!

Does anybody here run at Palm Beach International? I'm thinking about trailering mine up there this weekend for a TNT event. I see that they now require engine diapers on 10.99 and faster cars. I wonder how strict they are about that rule for a TNT event?
Palm Beach International Raceway - IHRA Rules for Racers

It looks like they will check everything. I am glad we don't have to deal with that stuff around here.

-
Back