People that hit AGREE in threads...

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kern Dog

Build your car to handle.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Are often times smart, considerate and thoughtful people. Not that it changes my life but it is a nice gesture and is appreciated.
Nobody that I know of is paid to post here, we are all here for entertainment, to learn, to help others, to buy, to sell or trade...Sometimes it is just fun to show off what we are doing with our cars.
I was disappointed to see so many negative responses in the other thread. I spend time on many other sites including YellowBullet.com. Rants like the one that I posted are met with an equal mix of sarcasm, insults, kudos and thanks. I was hoping for the same here but it failed miserably! I did not think that anyone would take all of it literally. It sucks that one persons style of humor translates so poorly through the written word.
26 dislikes... THAT has to be some sort of record.
Sorry to offend, I wasn't trying to be an assclown, it just turned out that way on accident. :BangHead:

It's ok. You don't have the market cornered on assclownness. Ask me how I know. ;)

Here's why I get annoyed about people that AGREE...

I mean really, they just click the little green check, but don't have the courtesy to post up WHY they agree. It's just plain rude...and it also keeps me up at night wondering what they agreed with. Was it everything? Or was just it one little thing?

Aaaaarrrggh! I need to know dammit! My entire sense of self worth is on the line here!

:rofl:

Oops, wrong thread. I thought I was checking in to DISAGREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back