PERFORMANCE SHIELD CLUTCH AND FLYWHEEL

-

A/MP

Reaction score
Not much space in the trans tunnel for the 904, so I think that a 10 1/2 clutch and shield won't work. What's the solution? Fenderwell headers and to any problems?

I have a Quick Time Bell Housing In my 66 Altered with a 10.5 Clutch . It fits so nice . Makes Lake Wood Bell Housings look like junk. They are not cheap ,but well worth it . I will be buying another one for another 66 valiant post I just picked up . I will never use Lake Wood again .

I have a Quick Time Bell Housing In my 66 Altered with a 10.5 Clutch . It fits so nice . Makes Lake Wood Bell Housings look like junk. They are not cheap ,but well worth it . I will be buying another one for another 66 valiant post I just picked up . I will never use Lake Wood again .

The price is steep but they seem well engineered and if I understand correctly the Quicktime is smaller than the stock bell housing. They never seem to go on sale, I think they run about $750.00 which I think is high for just one component. Where did you get yours and, pardon my bluntness, what did you pay?

The price is steep but they seem well engineered and if I understand correctly the Quicktime is smaller than the stock bell housing. They never seem to go on sale, I think they run about $750.00 which I think is high for just one component. Where did you get yours and, pardon my bluntness, what did you pay?
I bought mine from a online performance shop quite awhile back . I cant remember the name ,but they are no longer in business . I paid around $700 . It's definitely worth the money .The quality is great ! I will be buying another one for my other 66Valiant . I'll be into it a little over $800 ,but that's ok . It's worth it to me .

-
Back