Petition for Drag Strip in Rhode Island

-

73SwingerBuild

Reaction score
That's right! A private investor is seeking support to get his petition before the state respresentatives to get approval to build a drag strip in RI. It would really mean alot to me if anybody local (or anywhere) signed this.

Here is the link:
http://www.change.org/petitions/the-state-of-rhode-island-senate-devote-an-area-of-land-for-a-private-investor-to-build-a-legal-drag-strip?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition&utm_term=own_wall

Thank you all for looking, and thanks even more for signing!

-Mike

No specific spot has been chosen yet. However, if you're familiar with RI, you know it doesn't really matter. It's guaranteed to be less than a 40 minute drive from any border lol.

Speaking of which, your avatar looks awful familiar... Is that your car? If it is, have I seen you at any cruise nights in the attleboro/cumberland area?

OK Mike, I signed the petition for ya. I hope it works out to where you get someplace to race. Who knows, I might just cruise up there on vacation to try it out. Bill S.

Thanks Bill!

That's a hell of a cruise from Texas lol. Hopefully the car trailer in your avatar is available.

I know it's going to be a long process, but we may as well get the ball rolling now.

Thanks again everybody.

-
Back