pg classic 69 barracuda grille plastic

-

hosehead

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone has bought or seen these. They just came out last october. Anyone?

I got bitten hard enough by PG Classics' shoddy Chinese garbage and nonexistent after-sale support (we got yer money, so why would we talk to you again?) that I will not purchase from them again.

Funny, I just spoke w/ Mike from be and a parts and he said the grilles arent even made yet. Just a pre order thing. Even on ebay.....Lame.

I also was bitten by them and there cheap chinese ****, when I tried to return all they wanted to do was issue a credit and refused to give me back my money.

I also was bitten by them and there cheap chinese ****, when I tried to return all they wanted to do was issue a credit and refused to give me back my money.

I just recommended PG Plastics to another Mopar friend. I didn't realize PG Plastics were pushing China crap! I've since sent my friend your FABO link regarding PG Plastics. I was going to place an order (Sale ends 2/2912) in February for $1200 in parts. Now that I see the FABO feedback regarding their quality and refund policy, I'll have to resort to Year One when they have another 30% off sale.
Thanks for the heads up!

I'm another one, who was going to order some chrome parts from PG, to avoid the problems with customs and brokerage on shipping parts to Canada. But I don't want Chinese parts either. Thanks for the warning.

Don't think PG classics is the only place selling parts that are made in China, a majority of reproduction parts today for classic cars come from China, especially exterior ornamentation stuff, this also includes places like YearOne and other well known distributors.
I purchased a set of reproduction 68 Cuda plastic grill inserts that are made in China, compared them to a set of NOS grilles I have here, besides the colour being black and not argent like the originals and the absence of the Chrysler part numbers on the back, these pieces are spot on to the originals. Now to see what kind of longevity they will have on the car.

there was a segent on the news about a American company that had moved their production to China. These were metal boxes like electrical breaker panels ( I forget exactly ). Anyway the stuff shipped here was sub-standard. Sharp edges and other flaws that would need corrected which cancelled out the profit. The representative stated they were closing their shop over there and moving all production back to the U.S.
Another news story on world economy mentioned Chinas industrial boom had slowed down and many facilities stand idle.
My point is it's not just P.G. Classics and car parts that suffer from poor quality imports.
I truely beleive they would produce there parts in North America if they could.
So rather than bash P.G. Classics here today I'm going to give them one thumbs up for at least trying to support the mopar crown and wish eveyone there a very merry Christmas.
Like that song about Snoopy and the Rde Baron, there will be another day.

never had a problem with PG will use them till I get burnt I guess

dont BEA parts sell the same products? so does that also mean the BEA stuff is garbage?

dont BEA parts sell the same products? so does that also mean the BEA stuff is garbage?

I know mike has my 73-74 dart grille markers, Hes suposed to be having repoped. Has been about 2 years now with little to no, comunications aside from very short F-U emails. At least thats what they seem like the last I checked, he shipped them over sea's to begin..... I guess, so that must be china right?

-
Back