Photos needed of a YY1 Sierra Tan Metallic 68 Barracuda?

-

Jim 68cuda

Reaction score
My 318 68 Barracuda convertible is going into the body shop next week. Original color is green. I hate green. The interior is white with green dash, green console and green carpet. If I leave the interior color alone, the factory color choices are green (4 different shades), yellow, gold, white, non metallic beige (what I call old man tan) , yellow, and Sierra Tan Metallic. Green is out. I don't like any of the 1968 greens. I don't like the 68 gold and I don't like old man tan. I already have a white fastback, so white is out. That leaves me with yellow and sierra tan metallic. This car has the optional rocker trim, so I don't want to add the optional side stripes. I like the yellow, but only if it has black side stripes. So, without changing the interior color, I have narrowed my choice to sierra tan metallic. I love sierra tan metallic on B-bodies and C-bodies, but I don't recall ever seeing a 68 Barracuda in YY1 Sierra Tan Metallic. Does anyone have a 68 Barracuda in Sierra Tan Metallic? If so, I would appreciate seeing some photos.
DSCN6696.JPG

Thanks. That is a pretty car. I'm still undecided about color choice, but really appreciate the photo.

-
Back